Continued

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
spitfire617

Continued

Post by spitfire617 »

As we left the restaurant I was finding it hard to concentrate. My mind on the thought that sitting next to me was a naked woman just wearing her pvc mac!
I was aroused at that thought!

As we drove we chatted. She taking my free hand and rubbing it along her suspender line. Oh so temptingly just under her mac,
Then telling me to turn off the main road which was not on our way back home.
She had found a secluded spot and told me to stop there. Not being over looked by any one and being very quiet with only moonlight.
After we had stopped she took her bag and took another bag out of it. Which she handed to me.

"Wear this"
she said quietly.
"But with nothing under it"
She added.
Opening the bag it was a long soft Black mac not unlike her own.

As I took off my shirt she had turned away not wanting to see what I was doing.
Quickly I had the mac on and asked her to turn back round.
Which she did.
"Mmmmm nice"
Was all she mumbled.
She definitely saw my arousal as there was a large bulge under the plastic that covered me to just below my knees. Feeling the warm material start to cling to my body was making me harder than ever.
It was erotic and very horny standing there together. And more so when she moved closer and pressed her body against the length of my engorged penis.
Our body seemed to cling together mainly from the effect of the pvc raincoats sticking together.
I was throbbing with a hard erection and feeling rather horny too towards my pvc clad lady who was pressing against me.