Mac Meanderings.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Mac Meanderings.

Post by veradk »

Fetish is a very strange thing, in lots of ways all things to all men. One mans meat is another mans poison. I've always been both excited and interested in what are now called alternative lifestyles. The people involved are invariably interesting and usually fairly uninhibited. The advent of the internet however has enabled people of all persuasions to finally come together and indulge in their passions. The era however that interests me the most is back in the sixties, seventies and even before that.

Back then contact with like minded people was always through contact magazines such as Link Up and Rendezvous and a plethora of others, and the occasional lucky break. This tale involves the occasional lucky break.

Having grown up with the various men's glamour magazines I was always attracted to the underwear and lingerie. There was however always the occasional glimpse of the PVC Mac in these magazines or patent leather shoes and gloves. It was this that turned me towards fetish wear and rainwear. In my late teens I was home from college and did do a lot of cycling, and at the time used an oilskin cape in the inclement weather, I had a black one and a yellow one. There was always a feeling that made you shudder when you donned these wonderful articles. Cycling along with an erection was such a pleasure and no one could see you under your cape. Happy days indeed. I think these things leave a huge imprint on you, and as a result you explore other facets of similar items. Ladies rainwear back in the day was common place, and it was always a pleasure at home if friends of my mother visited that I would take their coats to hang up or put in a bedroom. It was a thrill to try their coats on when out of view. Particularly the rustling nylon macs. One particular woman called that had a very substantial rubberized raincoat, in khaki with a double cape on the shoulders, I did risk quickly stripping off, to try that one, a wonderful feeling, of the cool interior against naked skin. The smell of the rubber mixed with a hint of eau de cologne. I can say at this time I had become hooked, and was about to take a path that would bring considerable excitement over the future years. Which I am happy to share should the demand warrant it.
mackintoshed

Re: Mac Meanderings.

Post by mackintoshed »

Hello Vera. Nice to read this. We are fortunate to be in an age where technology allows us all to share a forum such as this. Like yourself the era that interested me most, indeed the era where macks seemed to be everywhere, unlike now, was the sixties and seventies. Perhaps this explains the demographic of older guys prevalent on this site.
Quark

Post by Quark »

Hi, Vera. YOur observations are very sharp. I can share some experiences with you.
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

by all means, let us hear about your future expeiences
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

Hello Vera , would love to hear more of your Mac Meanderings. Wonder if there were any further encounters with the khaki rubberized mac with the capes ?
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

veradk wrote: April 1st, 2019, 1:47 pm Fetish is a very strange thing, in lots of ways all things to all men. One mans meat is another mans poison. I've always been both excited and interested in what are now called alternative lifestyles. The people involved are invariably interesting and usually fairly uninhibited. The advent of the internet however has enabled people of all persuasions to finally come together and indulge in their passions. The era however that interests me the most is back in the sixties, seventies and even before that.

Back then contact with like minded people was always through contact magazines such as Link Up and Rendezvous and a plethora of others, and the occasional lucky break. This tale involves the occasional lucky break.

Having grown up with the various men's glamour magazines I was always attracted to the underwear and lingerie. There was however always the occasional glimpse of the PVC Mac in these magazines or patent leather shoes and gloves. It was this that turned me towards fetish wear and rainwear. In my late teens I was home from college and did do a lot of cycling, and at the time used an oilskin cape in the inclement weather, I had a black one and a yellow one. There was always a feeling that made you shudder when you donned these wonderful articles. Cycling along with an erection was such a pleasure and no one could see you under your cape. Happy days indeed. I think these things leave a huge imprint on you, and as a result you explore other facets of similar items. Ladies rainwear back in the day was common place, and it was always a pleasure at home if friends of my mother visited that I would take their coats to hang up or put in a bedroom. It was a thrill to try their coats on when out of view. Particularly the rustling nylon macs. One particular woman called that had a very substantial rubberized raincoat, in khaki with a double cape on the shoulders, I did risk quickly stripping off, to try that one, a wonderful feeling, of the cool interior against naked skin. The smell of the rubber mixed with a hint of eau de cologne. I can say at this time I had become hooked, and was about to take a path that would bring considerable excitement over the future years. Which I am happy to share should the demand warrant it.
What an amazing story! I too was very excited when the parents had people over for diner and wife was wearing some sort of long rain coat. i wonder if they understood what I was thinking? They had to I guess; they were adults.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

I think all of us on this forum would love to hear of your encounters with PVC Macs, patent leather shoes/boots and I fully agree that the period between the sixties and early eighties was by far the best as far as rain wear and alternative fashion (does anyone else remember the afghan coats, velvet jackets, flaired jeans/trousers and cheesecloth shirts) and that was just for the guys.
Nowadays everyone seems to wear clothes that are 'practical' and 'sensible' rather than wearing things that make a statement about you.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

Just read this thread for the first time. Those cycle oilskin capes have a lot to answer for. Many was the time that I ended up with spunk over my oilskins, both on the inside of my cape and on the outside of my leggings. What was on my cape ultimately dripped onto my leggings anyway. The four speed Sturmey-Archer gear lever on my crossbar often caused my hand to wander close to my artillery too!

Later on I had a tandem. I bought it second hand. The seller said that there was everything that I would need for it in the saddle bag. It contained a large, two person yellow oilskin cape, two sets of leggings and two matching sou'westers. I had a lot of fun with that and so did herself. It was a bit clumsy putting the cape on but once mounted on the tandem or herself it was magic!