Southern England meet up

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
dawson131uk

Southern England meet up

Post by dawson131uk »

Hi folks,

If anyone from here has a passion for wearing rainwear and wellies/waders then it would be great to organise a meet in September when the weather (hopefully) will turn.

It would be fantastic to hear from anyone who is keen and really flexible with locations. One day it would be great fun to run a rainwear weekend where everyone is welcome to come along and spend some quality time with fellow enthusiasts.

Southern England, Midland or Wales would be ideal.

Let me know what you think peeps.

Will
Winterboots

Re: Southern England meet up

Post by Winterboots »

Hunter wellies and rainsuits muddy fun weekend, I would definitely be up for that!
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

Hi there Dawson, I think it's fair to say that every single one of us on this site has a passion for rainwear and wellies. What part of Wales did you have in mind?
dawson131uk

Post by dawson131uk »

Hi all,

Great to see some conversation flowing and it's wonderful to know there are others keen to meet up and spend some time with likeminded folk!

Suggestions for places to go:

- West Cotswolds
- West Wilts
- Brecon Beacons
- Ross on wye area
- West Sussex/ East Hants area

Ideally meet for a walk and then pub afterwards. If we get a good gang together then later in the year/next year we could discuss options for a weekend somewhere in the hills in the rain!

TTFN

Will
Winterboots

Post by Winterboots »

West Sussex area would be great for me, though I'll love to have a wet weekend in Ross on Wye, I've heard it can get good muddy conditions there!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Cotswolds, wye valley, ross on wye all good for me area wise. It’s pouring down here in the Cotswolds right now and looking forward to togging up in full rainwear and wellies to go to work :)
Lets get swishy!