M&S Shiny macs

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
pvcmax

Re: M&S Shiny macs

Post by pvcmax »

I got my new M&S shiny red patent pvc raincoat yesterday at 5 o'clock and wore it till about 10 o'clock last night. My wife now wants the same one. She couldn't stop touching and feeling the mac while I was wearing it, we both got very turned on. I ordered her one immediately.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

You look very smart in your shiny pvc raincoats. But I think the white one looks a bit on the small side, the red one fits you better. Can you show us more of your shiny raincoat collection please.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

I'm also into crossdressing, I have 2 pairs of black patent high heel slingbacks, and 2 pairs of black patent high heels strappy sandals, but the wife doesn't now about the sandals, she even buys me black tights and hold ups. I have worn tights, pvc skirt, patent high heels, French knickers and shiny raincoats with her and she don't mind as long as it is every now and then. She quite likes my fetish. These are our clear Eva plastic raincoats, mine is a bit tight on but they make a great noise when you wear them.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

I'm really into these shiny pvc shorts, I have a pink pair too. They are so comfortable to wear and make a lovely crackling and rustling sound when you move, I wear them to bed most nights and sometimes under my jeans when I'm out.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

You have a good collection of raincoats but how do you hide them from your parents and when do you get to dress up in them ?. This is what I was wearing in bed last night.

Macman

Post by Macman »

Just purchased one of these for my wife, disappointingly thin material for the money.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

I agree with shinypvcaddict, I think the thick pvc materials are too heavy and hot to Wear For long Periods. The thinner cotton backed shiny pvc raincoats and macs are more noisy and sexy to wear and have a great feeling to them. When my wife wears one I can't keep my hands off it. The feel of shiny pvc is amazing.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Yes, I think I'm very lucky to have a wife that loves shiny pvc raincoats and macs, and she doesn't mind me wearing them more than her. My only wish is for her to wear a shiny raincoat when we are out shopping in town and not just indoors. Maybe one day she will do that for me.
Macman

Post by Macman »

Wow! I must be a lucky guy. My wife has over 100 pvc, plastic and rubber raincoats which she loves to wear out and when she goes shopping.
She loves to wear them with shiny boots, especially her hunters.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

You are one of the lucky blokes. I tell my wife she won't get arrested by the pvc police for wearing a shiny raincoat in public but she's embarrassed if one of her friends see her in one. I tell her it's just a raincoat.