I'm back!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwearseeker

Re: I'm back!

Post by rainwearseeker »

what is that yellow raincoat and what waders are those?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

rainwearseeker wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 1:53 am what is that yellow raincoat and what waders are those?
You forgot to ask about the belt and gloves, and what about that planter
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

rainwear-experience wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 10:08 am
rainwearseeker wrote: June 23rd, 2019, 1:53 am what is that yellow raincoat and what waders are those?
You forgot to ask about the belt and gloves, and what about that planter
The gloves look like marigold.
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

The coat was an ebay find from Allmer, the waders are unbranded
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

are they lined hip waders?
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Phee Jameson wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 10:58 am I apologise, I signed up and disappeared almost straight away back in November! :lol:

I didn't have a lot of time share photos due to travelling, but I'm back at home now which - rather annoyingly, considering the time of year - has been the perfect weather for rainwear. So I figured I would re-appear and share some of the content that I have shot recently! :D

This photo doesn't show it too well due to lighting, but I picked up this gorgeous transparent coat whilst I was in Prague. I've paired it with a latex catsuit and some wellies for this set!

And also something a little more heavy duty :)

This time I'm here to stick around (hopefully!) so I'll be back to share a few images as and when I shoot some rainwear content!
You look wonderful Dear!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Phee Jameson wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 10:58 am I apologise, I signed up and disappeared almost straight away back in November! :lol:

I didn't have a lot of time share photos due to travelling, but I'm back at home now which - rather annoyingly, considering the time of year - has been the perfect weather for rainwear. So I figured I would re-appear and share some of the content that I have shot recently! :D

This photo doesn't show it too well due to lighting, but I picked up this gorgeous transparent coat whilst I was in Prague. I've paired it with a latex catsuit and some wellies for this set!

And also something a little more heavy duty :)

This time I'm here to stick around (hopefully!) so I'll be back to share a few images as and when I shoot some rainwear content!
You look wonderful Dear!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MacExp

Post by MacExp »

I've always been a fan of you on instagram, and now you're doing rainwear! :D You look great in the photos and thank you for the original content!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

I really like the second photo. industrial rubber gloves always go well with rubbery or shiny pvc rain wear. I have rubber waders myself but they are chest waders. I have several raincoats where I am still building my collection, several pairs of rubber gloves, rain boots, and a Chinese rubber wader suit. I also have an ilc dover chemturion 3525 suit and a couple suits from PUL.
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

Thank you for sharing these lovely photographs.......you look fantastic.