Red PVC raincape / poncho

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Phee Jameson

Red PVC raincape / poncho

Post by Phee Jameson »

You can find the best things in charity shops sometimes :D

I picked up this beautiful pvc rain cape / poncho when browsing the other day. It looks like it had been folded away for some number of years, so unfortunately I found it severely creased, but I'm hoping that with a little wear and some rain to weigh it down, it will be back to its best before long! It's fantastically shiny, and the material is lovely and soft - once those annoying creases and wrinkles go it will be a lovely piece for my collection! :D

If anybody has any tips on how to get the creases out of the pvc material, they would be much appreciated!

-

(Photos are extracts from a recent set on my patreon which can be found at : https://www.patreon.com/posts/30162813 )
hotwilly

Re: Red PVC raincape / poncho

Post by hotwilly »

Lovely photos
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubberraving

Post by rubberraving »

Hi Phee,

Your previous photo sets have been amazing and this is no exception - you look fab and the poncho is a great find! I love those boots too, wow 😍

My tip for getting rid of creases would be hanging it somewhere warm - not sure how warm the days are with you but you could put it in a garment cover to protect it from the sun and hang it outside?

Looking forward to more photo sets, I adore latex, pvc and plastic so your photos are right up my street! X
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Try a steamy bathroom that has been recommended several times.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Absolutely georgous. Cute and shiny are a good combination. Wish I could meet someone like you who's into the latex, pvc, plastic scene. I could just eat you alive. As for the wrinkles try wearing it in a hot shower making sure hot water gets on the inside as well. I've never had any problems with wrinkles but if I do the hot Texas sun can fix me up.
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

hotwilly wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 7:02 amLovely photos
Thank you! :D
raincoatboy wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 9:32 am Absolutely georgous. Cute and shiny are a good combination. Wish I could meet someone like you who's into the latex, pvc, plastic scene. I could just eat you alive. As for the wrinkles try wearing it in a hot shower making sure hot water gets on the inside as well. I've never had any problems with wrinkles but if I do the hot Texas sun can fix me up.
spitfire617 wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 8:55 am Try a steamy bathroom that has been recommended several times.
Thank you. I'll try hanging it up when I have a shower next! Hopefully it does the trick. :)
rubberraving wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 8:48 am Hi Phee,

Your previous photo sets have been amazing and this is no exception - you look fab and the poncho is a great find! I love those boots too, wow 😍

My tip for getting rid of creases would be hanging it somewhere warm - not sure how warm the days are with you but you could put it in a garment cover to protect it from the sun and hang it outside?

Looking forward to more photo sets, I adore latex, pvc and plastic so your photos are right up my street! X
Thank you, glad to hear that you enjoy my photosets! :)

The boots are great, aren't they?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: September 23rd, 2019, 8:55 am Try a steamy bathroom that has been recommended several times.
I'd agree, any bathroom with Phee in it would get steamed up very quickly :lol: :lol: :lol:
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Phee Jameson wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 9:15 pm You can find the best things in charity shops sometimes :D

I picked up this beautiful pvc rain cape / poncho when browsing the other day. It looks like it had been folded away for some number of years, so unfortunately I found it severely creased, but I'm hoping that with a little wear and some rain to weigh it down, it will be back to its best before long! It's fantastically shiny, and the material is lovely and soft - once those annoying creases and wrinkles go it will be a lovely piece for my collection! :D

If anybody has any tips on how to get the creases out of the pvc material, they would be much appreciated!

-

(Photos are extracts from a recent set on my patreon which can be found at : https://www.patreon.com/posts/30162813 )
Just viewed the complete set and there are lots of lovely images on there, thanks
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Very nice Phee! Yes, sometimes you can find some very nice things in charity or thriftshops :D
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

wow phee, you make me breathless. it's looking so great