she must have a raincoat fetish

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
MissRachel

Re: she must have a raincoat fetish

Post by MissRachel »

I have also read that the plastic hangers "out gas" and this destroys rubber rain wear.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Seems to be a hoax in that case, but reality doesnt really matter if people perceive it as bad or toxic.
There isnt a "big PVC" that is willing to spend millions on educating the public.

Personally I dont like PU that much, PVC has a much better feel and look to it.

I just hope manufacturers keep making PVC rainwear and putting it in shops, as not many people will read the labels to begin with.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

BobbyValore wrote: October 15th, 2019, 2:01 am Seems to be a hoax in that case, but reality doesnt really matter if people perceive it as bad or toxic.
There isnt a "big PVC" that is willing to spend millions on educating the public.

Personally I dont like PU that much, PVC has a much better feel and look to it.

I just hope manufacturers keep making PVC rainwear and putting it in shops, as not many people will read the labels to begin with.
what are you referring to as a hoax?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

I’m sure well established and responsible manufacturers like PUL take every precaution to protect their customers and their business and will continue to do so
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

rainwearseeker wrote: October 15th, 2019, 3:51 am what are you referring to as a hoax?
From your own link:
There are few construction products or raw materials that generate as much unnecessary controversy as polyvinyl chloride, commonly known as PVC. However, the “controversy” over PVC comes in the form of misconceptions and myths that have proliferated over its decades of use.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

BobbyValore wrote: October 15th, 2019, 8:39 am
rainwearseeker wrote: October 15th, 2019, 3:51 am what are you referring to as a hoax?
From your own link:
There are few construction products or raw materials that generate as much unnecessary controversy as polyvinyl chloride, commonly known as PVC. However, the “controversy” over PVC comes in the form of misconceptions and myths that have proliferated over its decades of use.
:o :o :o Oh dear hope there's not going to be a fight!!!
rbrlvr66

Post by rbrlvr66 »

Love, love it, love it. I hope she does !! would love to have a nice chat with this beautiful you lady
rbrlvr66

Post by rbrlvr66 »

Love, love it, love it. I hope she does !! would love to have a nice chat with this beautiful you lady
rbrlvr66

Post by rbrlvr66 »

Why cant I stop thinking about this beautiful young lady. Rare find I guess