Shiny raincoat, latex, and killer heels!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Phee Jameson

Shiny raincoat, latex, and killer heels!

Post by Phee Jameson »

For those of you following my recent thread on Aliexpress rainwear, this is the jacket from one of the rainsuits that I bought! I'll be doing a set in the full suit soon, but I've been doing a lot of heavy duty shoots recently so I figured it'd make a change to do something a little more 'cutesie' for once. :D

I love this coat so much already! It's going to be a fantastic addition to my little collection. And of course, you can't beat pairing it with some latex and killer heels :D

Full set of images available here : https://www.patreon.com/posts/32094044

JellyMan

Re: Shiny raincoat, latex, and killer heels!

Post by JellyMan »

Phee in plastic. I think I've died and gone to heaven! Thank you for lovely photos yet again.♥️

Looking forward to seeing the full suit in the future. 😍
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

stunning as ever - both the latex top and pvc jacket! I have a similar jacket, love wearing it out over "normal" clothes.
Domino

Post by Domino »

You look great in that, Phee.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Love the photos as always Phee, I've had so many of those kind of rainsuits in 4 or 5 colours now, it looks like you had nothing to worry about sizing wise.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

wow, phee. so cute and stunning ♥️
mackboost

Post by mackboost »

Oh wow! Now we are talking. Very sexy
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

OMG! What a great outfit. I love raincoats but what drew my attention were the eyes. You have gorgeous eyes.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Here's a link to one of these suits that Phee is modelling so well, https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a ... bbucket=17, 104.47 Yuan Rimnimbi is roughly £11
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

JellyMan wrote: December 4th, 2019, 8:28 pm Phee in plastic. I think I've died and gone to heaven! Thank you for lovely photos yet again.♥️

Looking forward to seeing the full suit in the future. 😍
Thank you, there is a set with this full suit scheduled to go live on my site on wednesday so I will share some shots then. :D
jamesgreenberg wrote: December 4th, 2019, 9:41 pm stunning as ever - both the latex top and pvc jacket! I have a similar jacket, love wearing it out over "normal" clothes.
Thank you :)
Domino wrote: December 4th, 2019, 10:38 pm You look great in that, Phee.
Thanks!
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: December 4th, 2019, 10:43 pm Love the photos as always Phee, I've had so many of those kind of rainsuits in 4 or 5 colours now, it looks like you had nothing to worry about sizing wise.
Sizing was perfect! Thank you :)
freakylover63 wrote: December 5th, 2019, 10:08 am wow, phee. so cute and stunning ♥️
Thanks! :D
raincoatboy wrote: December 5th, 2019, 7:02 pm OMG! What a great outfit. I love raincoats but what drew my attention were the eyes. You have gorgeous eyes.
Thank you :D
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: December 6th, 2019, 3:01 pm Here's a link to one of these suits that Phee is modelling so well, https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a ... bbucket=17, 104.47 Yuan Rimnimbi is roughly £11
Mine are both slightly different, I have trousers that finish at the waist rather than bib style ones :)