Blonde Danish girl with a plaited ponytail - shiny black PVC mac on the streets and in a café (8 minutes).

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
shinymacs

Re: Blonde Danish girl with a plaited ponytail - shiny black PVC mac on the streets and in a café (8 minutes).

Post by shinymacs »

Sarah pvc wrote: July 9th, 2020, 8:26 pm It is a gorgeous Mac, with the big lapels too.
Not as many people double taking as you’d think to take a look on the street. I’ve worn a black pvc trench out and a lot double take or it could be because I’m a 6ft tranny lol.
Oh Yes...A gorgeous black pvc mac in the film....Sarah, I would definitely say hello if I saw you in your black Pvc trench out and about...such a lovely sight !!
rothbhoy

Re: Blonde Danish girl with a plaited ponytail - shiny black PVC mac on the streets and in a café (8 minutes).

Post by rothbhoy »

BobbyValore wrote: July 10th, 2020, 2:49 am Always interesting these clips, not just for the outfit...

What stops a lot of people wearing what they would like to wear is that they think others will stare at them and judge them. But a clip like this actually proves that if you wear something with confidence, you will not get that much (negative) attention as you would think.
Yeah, agree with you there Bobby. She actually doesn't seem to care. Also, having lived in both Denmark and Sweden, you don't tend to get the stupid comments that you would get in other more backward countries like....(fill in the blank space folks!).
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

shinymacs wrote: July 10th, 2020, 11:32 am
Sarah pvc wrote: July 9th, 2020, 8:26 pm It is a gorgeous Mac, with the big lapels too.
Not as many people double taking as you’d think to take a look on the street. I’ve worn a black pvc trench out and a lot double take or it could be because I’m a 6ft tranny lol.
Oh Yes...A gorgeous black pvc mac in the film....Sarah, I would definitely say hello if I saw you in your black Pvc trench out and about...such a lovely sight !!
Aww, most people cross the street and avoid eye contact.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Sarah pvc wrote: July 12th, 2020, 10:34 am
I'd want to take you out for dinner if I saw you in the street in your black shiny mac
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Tim Raincoat wrote: July 12th, 2020, 12:36 pm
Sarah pvc wrote: July 12th, 2020, 10:34 am

I'd want to take you out for dinner if I saw you in the street in your black shiny mac
Mmm McDonald’s maybe ...
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

If that is where you wanted to go, then that would be fine by me