Blonde Danish girl with a plaited ponytail - shiny black PVC mac on the streets and in a café (8 minutes).

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Blonde Danish girl with a plaited ponytail - shiny black PVC mac on the streets and in a café (8 minutes).

Post by rothbhoy »

Blonde Danish girl (Kes) with a plaited ponytail wearing a shiny black PVC mac on the streets of Copenhagen and then in a café. For the first three and a half minutes she is wearing her mac but takes it off in the café to reveal a shiny red latex catsuit that she has on underneath - the mac is still visible on the chair however. Enjoy! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzx-IMNjSnE&t=393s
Sarah pvc

Re: Blonde Danish girl with a plaited ponytail - shiny black PVC mac on the streets and in a café (8 minutes).

Post by Sarah pvc »

That’s tremendous, I adore those little patent boots aswell there to die for.
rothbhoy

Re: Blonde Danish girl with a plaited ponytail - shiny black PVC mac on the streets and in a café (8 minutes).

Post by rothbhoy »

Sarah pvc wrote: July 9th, 2020, 4:22 pm That’s tremendous, I adore those little patent boots aswell there to die for.
I think everything is to die for: the lovely shiny black PVC mac, the wonderful shiny red rubber catsuit, and those very sexy patent boots she has on (love 'em!).
Chris Bedford

Post by Chris Bedford »

That is absolutely superb. She's stunning!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Karentv wrote: July 9th, 2020, 6:42 pm Blimey. She look gorgeous out during the day in her shiny gear. Some terrific posts you've made recently rothbhoy. It's been a pleasure to view them x
Cheers Karen - so glad you enjoyed the clip. She's a rather nice lassie I think. I lived over in Denmark for 7 years so I know that area where she is wandering about in quite well (it is the Vesterbrogade area of Copenhagen). I lived not far away from there in Christianshavn for a couple of years. I also spent time in Odense, Aarhus and Sønderborg (near the German border).
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Chris Bedford wrote: July 9th, 2020, 7:19 pm That is absolutely superb. She's stunning!
Cheers Chris - so glad you enjoyed it!
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

It is a gorgeous Mac, with the big lapels too.
Not as many people double taking as you’d think to take a look on the street. I’ve worn a black pvc trench out and a lot double take or it could be because I’m a 6ft tranny lol.
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Always interesting these clips, not just for the outfit...

What stops a lot of people wearing what they would like to wear is that they think others will stare at them and judge them. But a clip like this actually proves that if you wear something with confidence, you will not get that much (negative) attention as you would think.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Cheers! Yeah, I love the Ladylack clip too. I've been trying to find other clips of her but without success up to now. I've got loads of pics of her but she seems to have gone quiet of late. That said, she still has a presence on a French forum but tends to just put up pics of her macs these days, i.e. she is not wearing them!