Photo shoot in Oberhausen, Germany - blonde lady in a long red PVC mac. She also uses a glassclear plastic umbrella.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Photo shoot in Oberhausen, Germany - blonde lady in a long red PVC mac. She also uses a glassclear plastic umbrella.

Post by rothbhoy »

Photo shoot in Oberhausen, Germany - blonde lady in a long red PVC mac. She also uses a glassclear plastic umbrella. Enjoy! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn62ndm ... e=youtu.be
raincoatboy

Re: Photo shoot in Oberhausen, Germany - blonde lady in a long red PVC mac. She also uses a glassclear plastic umbrella.

Post by raincoatboy »

Very nice. I have about 4 of those umbrellas.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Re: Photo shoot in Oberhausen, Germany - blonde lady in a long red PVC mac. She also uses a glassclear plastic umbrella.

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

raincoatboy wrote: July 14th, 2020, 12:43 pm Very nice. I have about 4 of those umbrellas.
I have 4 Fulton clear dome umbrellas in different colours! The PVC, when clean, is 'sticky' and noisy- great for ASMR! The cheap clear umbrellas made from polythene or other PVC substitute lack the characteristics of the PVC used in the Fulton umbrellas. Are any fellow rainwear enthusiasts a fan of ASMR?