'Autumn Weather' - Barbara von Stahl wearing a shiny black PVC mac with a glassclear plastic umbrella up.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'Autumn Weather' - Barbara von Stahl wearing a shiny black PVC mac with a glassclear plastic umbrella up.

Post by rothbhoy »

'Herbstwetter' (Autumn Weather) - Barbara von Stahl wearing a shiny black PVC mac with a glassclear plastic umbrella up. Enjoy! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDka4S3 ... oq&index=4
milrubber

Re: 'Autumn Weather' - Barbara von Stahl wearing a shiny black PVC mac with a glassclear plastic umbrella up.

Post by milrubber »

Kind of a nice outfit, but that uncanny-valley-tier fake smile is just creepy.
shinymacs

Re: 'Autumn Weather' - Barbara von Stahl wearing a shiny black PVC mac with a glassclear plastic umbrella up.

Post by shinymacs »

milrubber wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:04 am Kind of a nice outfit, but that uncanny-valley-tier fake smile is just creepy.
I think she looks fabulous in the belted mac and lovely boots....I could put up with the smile...no problem at all !!! ;) ;)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

shinymacs wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:23 am
milrubber wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:04 am Kind of a nice outfit, but that uncanny-valley-tier fake smile is just creepy.
I think she looks fabulous in the belted mac and lovely boots....I could put up with the smile...no problem at all !!! ;) ;)
Yeah mate, and so do I. :) I LOVE the combination of the shiny black PVC mac with the glassclear umbrella. Wish we saw more of it on our streets these days! The last two decades have been pretty dire to be honest.