French TV - 2 clips joined. (1) Actress in a shiny pink PVC mac, (2) Actress in a shiny red PVC cape.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

French TV - 2 clips joined. (1) Actress in a shiny pink PVC mac, (2) Actress in a shiny red PVC cape.

Post by rothbhoy »

French TV - 2 clips joined together. (1) Actress in a shiny pink PVC mac, (2) Actress in a shiny red PVC cape. Following these two clips there is a third one but it is not rainwear-related - it may be of interest to anyone who likes ladies in PVC catsuits. Enjoy! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZH1XMHF1cI&t=162s
PVCBill

Re: French TV - 2 clips joined. (1) Actress in a shiny pink PVC mac, (2) Actress in a shiny red PVC cape.

Post by PVCBill »

Hi RB. More great clips. I suspect that the clip with the actress in the red PVC outfit is from an episode of Relic Hunter - with Tia Carrere. Keep up the good work! Bill
raincoatboy

Re: French TV - 2 clips joined. (1) Actress in a shiny pink PVC mac, (2) Actress in a shiny red PVC cape.

Post by raincoatboy »

I love the red outfit with the cape and boots. Wish I could see Tia in rainwear.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

PVCBill wrote: October 29th, 2020, 10:07 am Hi RB. More great clips. I suspect that the clip with the actress in the red PVC outfit is from an episode of Relic Hunter - with Tia Carrere. Keep up the good work! Bill
Well, it's definitely Tia Carrere in the clip - confirmed by raincoatboy (see his comment - above). Do you know the name of the blonde actress who is wearing the red PVC cape?
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

raincoatboy wrote: October 29th, 2020, 11:20 am I love the red outfit with the cape and boots. Wish I could see Tia in rainwear.
Now, that would be nice! Question for you. Do you know who the actress in the shiny red cape is?
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

No idea.
PVCBill

Post by PVCBill »

After extensive research (I have too much time on my hands !!!) I think the actress in the red PVC outfit is Julie McCullough
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

PVCBill wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 3:26 pm After extensive research (I have too much time on my hands !!!) I think the actress in the red PVC outfit is Julie McCullough
You've nailed it Bill - cheers! :) I went to Google Images and entered Julie McCullough (Relic Hunter) and about half a dozen pics of her came up wearing the red PVC outfit & cape. Thanks a lot for solving this one - much appreciated! :)
PVCBill

Post by PVCBill »

No problem. The “research” was good fun!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

PVCBill wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 6:58 pm No problem. The “research” was good fun!
YAY! Top man!