A few random pvc raincoat shots with Linda

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwear-experience

Re: A few random pvc raincoat shots with Linda

Post by rainwear-experience »

Ah Doctor Who

The Doctor who has always been kind to us :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018dp8z

I'm also led to believe the new series will feature might feature at least some plastic rainwear
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Nice one Ray - good to know Doctor Who (the show) is keeping us inspired!
And thank you for the kind and positive comment Domino.
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Domino wrote:I always regarded the two films "Doctor Who and the Daleks" and "Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150" as total rubbish. They are an insult to Terry Nation's scripts for the two corresponding stories in the original BBC series. There is a point in the first film where Peter Cushing has to utter the line "My name's Who - Doctor Who." This proves that the scriptwriter (one Milton Subotsky) was quite unfamiliar with the original storyline. It has never been suggested that The Doctor's name is Who. In the opening episode, where the two school teachers meet him for the first time, he introduces himself somewhat abruptly, "I'm the Doctor." to which Ian (William Russell) asks, "Doctor who?" but the question goes unanswered. This is where the title came from.
Having got that off my chest, let me say that it's always a pleasure to look at photos of Linda, especially in her macs.

Domino

Apologies for the late reply - I always had a softspot for both movies even though they clash against the series. Subotsky made some amazing films back in the day, I always loved his horror movies/anthologies.

Thanks for the kind comments re: Linda.
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

You are such a lucky man to have such a lovely wife........do you ever get to wear the coats???
travis28

Post by travis28 »

I'm a photographer - wearing is not my thing and they look amazing on Linds :)
rainwear-experience

rukkacrazy wrote:
ray@rainwearcafe wrote:Ah Doctor Who

The Doctor who has always been kind to us :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018dp8z

I'm also led to believe the new series will feature might feature at least some plastic rainwear
what dr who episode is the image of the rainwear girl in yellow who is tied up?
The episode is called "The Sontaran Experiment: Part 1" if you follow the link you can see a short clip - I have the original video of this episode if anyone is interested
travis28

Post by travis28 »

travis28 wrote:
Domino wrote:I always regarded the two films "Doctor Who and the Daleks" and "Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150" as total rubbish. They are an insult to Terry Nation's scripts for the two corresponding stories in the original BBC series. There is a point in the first film where Peter Cushing has to utter the line "My name's Who - Doctor Who." This proves that the scriptwriter (one Milton Subotsky) was quite unfamiliar with the original storyline. It has never been suggested that The Doctor's name is Who. In the opening episode, where the two school teachers meet him for the first time, he introduces himself somewhat abruptly, "I'm the Doctor." to which Ian (William Russell) asks, "Doctor who?" but the question goes unanswered. This is where the title came from.
Having got that off my chest, let me say that it's always a pleasure to look at photos of Linda, especially in her macs.

Domino

Apologies for the late reply - I always had a softspot for both movies even though they clash against the series. Subotsky made some amazing films back in the day, I always loved his horror movies/anthologies.

For reference purposes, I think the comments relate to this shot/set?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/trav28/alb ... 8473289876
rainwear-experience

travis28 wrote:
travis28 wrote:

Domino

For reference purposes, I think the comments relate to this shot/set?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/trav28/alb ... 8473289876

Dont look now but there's a Dalek behind Linda :o
travis28

Post by travis28 »

LOL!

A scale model - calm down ;) (I did not make that Dalek model - I copped out and bought it from a stall at a memorabilia show). It is pretty awesome though :)
rainwear-experience

travis28 wrote:LOL!

A scale model - calm down ;) (I did not make that Dalek model - I copped out and bought it from a stall at a memorabilia show). It is pretty awesome though :)
Oh, thank goodness for that, I thought Linda was being followed