A few random pvc raincoat shots with Linda

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
travis28

Re: A few random pvc raincoat shots with Linda

Post by travis28 »

Cheers Ray, this is so encouraging coming from someone who is held in such high esteem in regards to their photography. Thanks matey, and I hope you have a fab weekend too :)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

travis28 wrote:Cheers Ray, this is so encouraging coming from someone who is held in such high esteem in regards to their photography.
Think you've got the wrong bloke :D
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Heh, I think not ;)
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

Thank you for sharing these lovely photographs.. Linda is certainly photogenic and is the perfect model.!! :D :D
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Thanks for the kind words, Jenni :)
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Hello
Looking through your flickr and blog photos
Linda looks more like a futuristic Mig pilot in her pvc suit and visor helmet rather than a Darlek!
Unless you meant from one of the Doctor Who films from the 60's?
travis28

Post by travis28 »

spitfire617 wrote:Hello
Looking through your flickr and blog photos
Linda looks more like a futuristic Mig pilot in her pvc suit and visor helmet rather than a Darlek!
Unless you meant from one of the Doctor Who films from the 60's?
The images are in reference to this movie - http://youtu.be/aHSyoMPQibI
Domino

Post by Domino »

I always regarded the two films "Doctor Who and the Daleks" and "Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150" as total rubbish. They are an insult to Terry Nation's scripts for the two corresponding stories in the original BBC series. There is a point in the first film where Peter Cushing has to utter the line "My name's Who - Doctor Who." This proves that the scriptwriter (one Milton Subotsky) was quite unfamiliar with the original storyline. It has never been suggested that The Doctor's name is Who. In the opening episode, where the two school teachers meet him for the first time, he introduces himself somewhat abruptly, "I'm the Doctor." to which Ian (William Russell) asks, "Doctor who?" but the question goes unanswered. This is where the title came from.
Having got that off my chest, let me say that it's always a pleasure to look at photos of Linda, especially in her macs.

Domino
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

Doctor Who Central :lol:
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Domino wrote:I always regarded the two films "Doctor Who and the Daleks" and "Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150" as total rubbish. They are an insult to Terry Nation's scripts for the two corresponding stories in the original BBC series. There is a point in the first film where Peter Cushing has to utter the line "My name's Who - Doctor Who." This proves that the scriptwriter (one Milton Subotsky) was quite unfamiliar with the original storyline. It has never been suggested that The Doctor's name is Who. In the opening episode, where the two school teachers meet him for the first time, he introduces himself somewhat abruptly, "I'm the Doctor." to which Ian (William Russell) asks, "Doctor who?" but the question goes unanswered. This is where the title came from.
Having got that off my chest, let me say that it's always a pleasure to look at photos of Linda, especially in her macs.

Domino
Thank you for the information.
I have never really seen either of the films you mentioned!
Though have seen clips of them.