Plastic rainwear in movies

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Domino

Re: Plastic rainwear in movies

Post by Domino »

It was indeed Dinah Sheridan. She was married to Jimmy Hanley at the time. This was the only one of the three Huggett films she appeared in though.

Here she is with the hood up. (Click on it to see the image larger.)

Domino
frogmac

Post by frogmac »

Clicked - and downloaded.
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

Last edited by regenhoedje on January 21st, 2015, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

Last edited by regenhoedje on January 21st, 2015, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Thanks for posting the shots of 'The Baron', I don't remember that episode.
There is one I have been searching for for years but I have no idea which one it is. It features Sue Lloyd in a black and white PVC mac, popular at the time. I believe she says something like "how do you like my new raincoat" to Steve Forrest and I think she may have the matching hat as well.

If you're quick, there is a fleeting glimpse of a girl in a red zipped PVC mac in the opening title sequence of each episode.

Phil.
Macklovin

Post by Macklovin »

Really nice photos. I love the one at the bottom. She looks amazing ! I like that she's wearing her shiny black sou'wester inside.
There are so many of these 1960's cult TV shows which feature shiny plastic macs. I believe Man In A Suitcase has quite a few. Must start hunting...
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

plasphil wrote:Thanks for posting the shots of 'The Baron', I don't remember that episode.
There is one I have been searching for for years but I have no idea which one it is. It features Sue Lloyd in a black and white PVC mac, popular at the time. I believe she says something like "how do you like my new raincoat" to Steve Forrest and I think she may have the matching hat as well.

If you're quick, there is a fleeting glimpse of a girl in a red zipped PVC mac in the opening title sequence of each episode.

Phil.
I have that episode with Sue Lloyd in a black and white PVC mac but I still need to edited it for the raincoat clip before I post it in the Plastic Rainwear Club.
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Oh yes, great to see this after so long searching. Not quite as I thought it looked, but it has been forty years!

Many thanks, Phil.
kerstinmuc

Post by kerstinmuc »

The Baron - You Can't Win Them All

You can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W40Leembv4A

starts at 12:00:00

cheers
Kerstin