Messy rainwear

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
ilikecoated

Re: Messy rainwear

Post by ilikecoated »

While I wrote the former post the new yellow one was prepared for its first usage. Al the new pants had to go through a hot wash cycle first because of hygiene reasons. Now it is laying on the bed together with the absorbent, waiting to be put on in the next few minutes.
Within the next eight hours it will have to serve its intended function.

haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

My wife has just ordered 10l of fluorescent green gunge and will be gunging me next week.

The first time I got gunged I wore my yellow rainsuit but unfortunately the jacket has since been binned as it was falling apart! So what kind of jacket would you recommend? All ideas welcome :)
messypvc

Post by messypvc »

nylon jacket gunge nylon is jus as good love to see the vido
haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

Can you post a pic of the nylon your suggesting? Or or any other suggestions and I can look into getting it.

Got an email confirming the gunge was dispatched so the countdown is on!!
haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

Hey Val it's happening tomorrow all being well, my ankle length raincoat arrived today so all the parts are in place, just need peace and quiet to do it!
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Maybe a bit of an 'iffy' subject but you can make your own mind up if you want to watch it or not. There is currently a programme on the Irish RTE network which features a parent being cream pied by their child. The best thing is the parent is tied up (only lightly), usually wearing a plastic mac. A clip from the first one is on YT featuring a mother in a pink plastic mac, last week it was a lucky father wearing a semi see through plastic mac. Here's hoping for another mother next Thursday.

Phil.

http://www.rte.ie/player/gb/show/10338263/

plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Images of people in ponchos etc getting messy are easy to find but those wearing plastic raincoats are very rare. Here's one lucky lady, a near miss with the first shot!

Phil.

plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Not actually rainwear but I wondered if anyone else liked to see girls wrapped in black plastic getting pied or gunged etc. This poor girl got it real good!! Go to about 4.00.

Phil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tvrx-9Fudo

plasphil

Post by plasphil »

A couple more shots from the current Irish show 'elev8'. This week a lucky father had to be bound in a pink plastic mac to get pied!

Phil.

kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

I love this thread too!