Messy rainwear

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
hazrainsuitman6

Re: Messy rainwear

Post by hazrainsuitman6 »

rubvin wrote:
plasphil wrote:Not sure about her attitude? She doesn't seem to want to be wearing the suit, hopefully her friend is more enthusiastic when she puts hers on.

Phil.

Where would someone get this rain suit? Very nice.
It looks like Messy Jessie is wearing a yellow rainsuit from Maxden. Rainwearboy used to offer to sell it here, but I guess you'll have to search the web to buy it.
haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

My wife and I both gunged eachother in our raincoats a while back. I had yellow rainsuit on and wife had long red and white flowery raincoat. It was an experience to say the least!

Happy to post some pics if anyone would be interested to see?
haggy45

Post by haggy45 »

Here are some, I need to use my computer to post the better ones

jmac

Post by jmac »

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing ;-) I would love to see more of those Haggy ;-) !!
messypvc

Post by messypvc »

hi he is my pixs

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

The third generation of "messing pants" has arrived.

The first picture shows some remaining pants of generation two: A Rukka one and a tight fitting one made from some very very soft and slightly shiny stretch vinyl fabric. Both will be taken out of servie (and probably be shredded) in about one month because they are starting to get brittle. On average the survive about 40 to 50 full "mess-wash cycles". We have only two of the vinyl pants left to make new "mess-pants" out of so we are currently looking for something else.

Here we have a brand new Rukka one (PU coated polyester stretch fabric) with the label still on. The remainder of the legs is a little longer than on generation one and two. And there is the new version of a tight fitting one with a side zip made from matte vinyl stretch fabric . Also with the label still on. Those were also elegant ladies pants originally.

Here are some brand new ones made from yellow and green Friesnnerz trousers (PVC coated polyester). This is the second time already that we take these type because we had good experience. Those are actually the best of them all for being washed hot.

Here are some classic plastic ones that will get destroyed soon. Although they have only reached abot 2/3 of their expected service life they have to go because they are not very convenient compared to the fabric-backed ones and they do sometimes leak in the front.

kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

dont destroy the plastic ones - I love them and would like to own them
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I guess that mailing them around the world would probably cost more than their remaining value.
Boiling and shredding them may not look very nice but I think it is still better than rotting as a whole
under a pile of garbage on a municipal dump. Even though they are actually meant for being used and then dumped when they get ugly.
If you like I can make a video of the whole destruction process.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

A video would be nice, but I would prefer to be in them myself
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I don't dare to imagine what you would do with them ! ;)

Here you can see how it looks like when a simpler pull-on version is being shred, just to trigger your imagination a little:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1fWpJ ... e=youtu.be

The plastic pants were followed by a nice mini skirt made from plastic-coated denim.