scullerymaid hablachara in red raincoat

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Re: scullerymaid hablachara in red raincoat

Post by Rainwearboy »

It looks very edited, is it real?
rainweargirltrainer

Post by rainweargirltrainer »

It is edited. The image of a model is set in a painting.
merv

Post by merv »

all very strange, sure there must be some logic behind it somewhere
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

merv wrote:all very strange, sure there must be some logic behind it somewhere
Perhaps it's just me, but the majority of your posts seem to be either criticising another person's post, admonishing them for their spelling and punctuation or some other form of diatribe because it's not what you personally like.

Surely this forum is for people who have all tastes under the rainwear "umbrella" whatever that may entail and whatever their orientation, be it straight, gay, bi or TG/TS. There should be no discrimination and judgments made against others or their own particular interests or pursuits. Not every member may have your Oxford or Cambridge background in the intricacies of the use of the english language, for a start a number of people who post here do not have english as their first language and yet make the effort to post using english anyway.

Maybe if there's a post you see and don't like it, are disturbed by their use of english or don't understand it because it's not your "thing" then instead of posting some negative comment, maybe try to just not post anything at all.

Sorry if I am alone in thinking this but I always thought this was supposed to be a friendly forum to share our interest rather than be subject to judgment by others.