Sighting with pic

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Bill_P

Sighting with pic

Post by Bill_P »

Spotted a cute young college girl on the train yesterday morning in a teal nylon rain jacket (meh, didn't do much for me) and some nice shiny purple laceup wellies:

debs37

Re: Sighting with pic

Post by debs37 »

Hi folks.

I'm not a happy lady.

Id be horrified if I knew someone was taking a picture in the area I was walking knowing that all they wanted was a pic of me in my pvc raincoat.

Its stalking and its not nice. Just saying. :o

Love. Debs.xx
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

May have different laws in America?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Im not sure its down to the law but more about what each person is comfortable with

Im guilty of taking pictures of 'randoms' and posting them, I say guilty because that's how I felt

Would I feel happy if some one did that to me without my knowledge, No, so its not right that I'd do that to someone else

I know other have different views, they are not in the wrong they are just different

Ray
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

As far as I know there are no laws in the USA against taking someone's picture or shooting video of them without permission.

I defer to the community and the admins. Take it down, yea or nay?
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

Talking about stalking take a few steps out of your house and the goverment is taking pictures of you, with or without your PVC raincoat on.

debs37 wrote:Hi folks.

I'm not a happy lady.

Id be horrified if I knew someone was taking a picture in the area I was walking knowing that all they wanted was a pic of me in my pvc raincoat.

Its stalking and its not nice. Just saying. :o

Love. Debs.xx
merv

Post by merv »

I've said it before that I think its kinda creepy taking picures and posting them on fetish sites but its all down to opinions I know and others are free to disagree with my line of thought. I suppose we all have our on standards
gummioglakregn

Post by gummioglakregn »

She looks sweet - but I have to say that I totally agree with Debs. On our danish rainwear-page: regnfrakker.dk, someone posted a video where they followed a girl in a raincoat for several minutes. It creeped me out and I think that the outcome might be that women won't like to wear it in the future.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Nice pic, I love that jacket she is wearing.
jmac

Post by jmac »

Yeah I agree , it's just not fair to post up pictures of unsuspecting people on fetish sites so others can get off looking at it .
We all know that we put pictures of ourselves on social network sites and the risks involved in that but to take your own pic of someone and post it is just a little creepy .

My wife wears raincoats in public all the time but I would be pissed if I found a picture of her on here without me being the one that took it .

Sorry but just my opinion ;-)