Liverpool October 2014

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwear-experience

Re: Liverpool October 2014

Post by rainwear-experience »

Bill_P wrote:To be fair, it's not as if blackmacjay has never posted anything of value; he's written some excellent stories, particularly the long-running "Come Rain, Come Shine" serial, which is still among my favorite reads on these boards.

Can't we all just get along?
Sounds good to me Bill, we should be pleased people actually take the time to post rather than take them to task for, in some people's opinions, posting too much!

I can't comment on the stories as they aren't really my thing so I dont read them
Macman

Post by Macman »

No offence intended, but you do like to hog the photos section with your very boring photo's don't you.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Macman wrote:No offence intended, but you do like to hog the photos section with your very boring photo's don't you.
WTF, goodness knows what you'd say if you were trying to cause offence, Paul is one of the few people left who take their time to share images and no wonder with people like you around

It would be nice to see you uploading some original images for others to judge, however it seems that you prefer to hog (7 out of 13 posts) the 'For Sale' section to advertise your eBay listings

I assume you understand how the forum works so when you see spitfire617 as the author of a thread, if you dont like his work, DONT OPEN THE THREAD, try that rather than being rude to people
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Thank You Bill_P for your comments.

I did wonder where were my other readers.

Thank You again.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

blackmacjay wrote:We must have more pictures of Spitfire and his wife than anyone I can think of.
Is there a prize available?
I am warning you, stop trolling or you will be banned. I am posting this warning here in public for all to see so if you misbehave anyone can let me know.
regenhoedje wrote:NO

Same goes for you, if you can;t say something nice about the content other people post then just ignore it. Do not say "NO" I do not want that, you are discouraging people from posting. Rather posting something nice that you made yourself.
spitfire617 wrote:Ok I will stop posting them if we are getting bored!

Please do continue posting them, they are appreciated.
mason

Post by mason »

I agree 100% with Paul's comments.

"We must have more pictures of Spitfire and his wife than anyone I can think of.

Is there a prize available?
"

This is totally unacceptable behaviour and it will not be tolerated here. Period.

Spitfire, please don't let anyone discourage you from posting your great work here. Believe it or not, the silent majority actually do appreciate them very much.