My raincoats

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
raincoatboy

My raincoats

Post by raincoatboy »

I've added about 4 since the pics were taken. 2 more in the mail.

Jenni

Re: My raincoats

Post by Jenni »

You are a lucky boy to have such a large collection of raincoats...........Are they all of the pvc variety.?
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

wonderful. since when do you collect raincoats ?
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

Such a lovely collection. Can I come over to play?
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Great collection
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Most of them are pvc. Most without a lining and just a couple with a silk lining. Got my first raincoat back in 2011 and it's just been escalating since. I'm up to 103. I think what I'll do is take my clothes out of the big closet, dump them on the floor and make way for my raincoats to hang and breath a little.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

A very nice collection indeed and much better organized! I'm selling a couple more so maybe we can bring it up to 105 or so.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Great vinyl collection; how often do you give them a spin? Do you do a 'lucky dip' to help yourself decide which one you wish to wear on a particular day? So many raincoats packed together must exude a lovely PVC aroma. I hope you have raincoat insurance; all that PVC must have cost you a fortune!

PS: if you ever come across raincoats made from the shiny, ultra-soft and 'noisy' opaque and glass clear PVC in your next of the woods (the US), would you be willing to get hold of one for me? I'll pay for the full shipping costs to the UK, of course.

Your posting has inspired me to post pictures of my raincoat collection.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I sleep in them more than wear them outside. I must spend at least 10 minutes trying to choose the one I want to wear. Being in such a small space the pvc smell is amazing. Yes I have alot of money in that little closet. Unfortunately I don't see anywhere here that sells raincoats. Most of mine are from ebay.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

raincoatboy wrote:I sleep in them more than wear them outside. I must spend at least 10 minutes trying to choose the one I want to wear. Being in such a small space the pvc smell is amazing. Yes I have alot of money in that little closet. Unfortunately I don't see anywhere here that sells raincoats. Most of mine are from ebay.
Texas, with its hot sunny days during the summer, is hardly raincoat country!