My raincoats

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
pvcmax

Re: My raincoats

Post by pvcmax »

I've just had a count up and realised I have 12 pvc shiny raincoats. 4 shiny pvc skirts and 16 pairs of shiny pvc boxer shorts and french knickers. But I still need more.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

My wife's topshop plastic quilted raincoats never been worn outside. These macs make a lovely crackling sound and feel so good, I wish they had my size. I keep asking her to wear them out but she refuses.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

My fondness for pvc plastic rainwear goes back a long way. I now have probably 100 or so rain jackets and suits that are mostly "frosty clear" Over the last few years I've obtained quite a few "karting rain suits" that are great to wear on a cold night as pyjamas.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

I'm so jealous you have a topman clear pvc raincoat, I'm on the topman site trying to buy one but sold out in my size. I don't think I have the balls to wear it out plus the wife wouldn't let me anyway but I could wear it indoors or like you sleep in it.
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Tonight I'll be wearing my pvc u like black glass clear mac in my caravan while watching TV with the wife in her primark pink shiny pvc raincoat, and will probably sleep in it
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

You lucky devil. I can only dream of meeting someone that likes to wear pvc in the house. I was browsing ebay the other day and they do sell realistic lifesize dolls. I made myself a deal, I have about 4.5 years left on my jeep payments so if I haven't met anyone by then I will look into getting one of those dolls. It will cost me about $3500 but can you imagine one on my bed all dressed up in pvc;)
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Just this minute bought a pair of red shiny pvc jogging bottoms on e/bay. I have 3 red pairs of running shorts in the same shiny pvc material from the same seller. They are so smooth and noisy to wear, will probably wear as pyjama bottoms I can't wait.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

You know the rules, if there are no pics they dont exist:)
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

There in the process of being hand made. Will post pictures when I receive them next week.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Do they ship them worldwide? I want a pair.