my 2 pul raincoats arrived

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
raincoatboy

my 2 pul raincoats arrived

Post by raincoatboy »

Finally got my 2 very long pul raincoats. Paid £10 each because of a washing powder odor. Yes I admit that a heavy pvc smell is a real turnon but these smell rather pleasant. With the exchange rate and shipping to Texas I wound up forking out $60.
rainwearlvr

Re: my 2 pul raincoats arrived

Post by rainwearlvr »

Need to take them out of the packages so we can see. :)
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Take them out, slip them on & shower in them
Will get rid of creases & smell of wash powder
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Please let me know what they're like in terms of the tactile qualities of the material they're made from. If they are made from a very shiny, 'sticky' and noisy soft PVC material, then I'll buy a few myself. I really enjoy the noise made by the 'sticky' type of PVC with a glossy/shiny surface; PUL's glass clear range is the best material in this respect, followed closely by their Shiny Patent Blue. I find that semi-transparent/frosted and dull (non-shiny) PVC materials are nowhere near as noisy and sticky'. You'll find that once you remove the talc/flour dusting from the PVC (which is, I believe, added during the raincoat manufacture process to make shiny and naturally 'sticky' PVC easier to work with) by washing the raincoat in warm water with added detergent (washing up liquid, as it is called in the UK), followed by a thorough rinsing & drying, the material becomes very noisy and 'sticky'. If you wear several layers of glass clear PVC raincoats (my record is 6 layers; any more than that and it becomes impossible to move!), especially after all traces of dust, grime, etc, have been removed by washing, the result is an incredibly noisy PVC experience! PS: when I refer to 'sticky' PVC, I am describing the tendency of shiny PVC surfaces to cling to each other.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Quite a bargain indeed. We will need to see a pic of them. The other stuff I'm sending you from ebay will complement the outfit, I'm sure!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

They are regular pvc raincoats. Dull on the inside and shiny on the outside. I have quite a few glass clear raincoats so I know what you mean. They are so sticky that it is hard to put them away. Putting one over me under the bed covers feels extraordinary. Ebay may be your best bet on finding such raincoats. I already had a black and a red pul raincoat so these are just replacements. I was cleaning my other black one to get the powder off then I flicked it up in the air to turn it over and thats when the ceiling fan ripped a good size slit in the sleeve. The red one has a rip in the armpit area. That happened when I put on 4 pul raincoats. I put one on backwards then one on rightway then the third one backwards and the fourth one on the right way. It felt so good and I ripped the red one getting a little too carried away;) I will clean my 2 new ones in the shower. Lets see how long that lasts;) Can't wait to get that shiny 2 piece rainsuit Mr. Kulshan. I will prolly sleep in it like I do the rest.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

I ordered two of these coats.
The long version and the 3/4 version
I personally cannot smell the washing powder but still bargain coats.
Photos to follow when I get the chance.

Paul
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I may leave mine in the bag until I can find more room to store all my raincoats. I think the clear shiny pvc raincoat Kulshan sold me will stay on my bed. Damn it's hot.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Finally got my babies clean.
frederique

Post by frederique »

what will you do afterwards these two torn plastic raincoat? account you throw them in the trash?