I've gone a bit Arty

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
pvculike

I've gone a bit Arty

Post by pvculike »

Guys

Just had a great shoot with with Jody Wright and a new model Irina.

I thought it was about time I tried to get a bit more artistic with my shots, here's a few random pictures, what do you think?

Gaz
hotwilly

Re: I've gone a bit Arty

Post by hotwilly »

Wonderful pictures
You are so lucky to work with such great models
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Domino

Post by Domino »

As someone who has always liked your photos, Gary, I'm not sure about the description 'arty'. Your pictures are always well composed. And as for us lot; pretty girls in pvc, what more could we want?

By the way, not meaning to be picky, but what happened to your decision not to name the girls any more? Sammi Jo, Jody Wright, Irina; these have all be named. Surely, a model should be named, so that she gets credit for her work. It doesn't have to be her real name, does it?
Last edited by Domino on March 30th, 2015, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greg

Post by greg »

Lovely
jmac

Post by jmac »

Gary if that's what arty is all about then I'm in !! :D

And to be honest I showed them pictures to my wife and she now wants the black one without me event having to bribe her !! Lol
Great pictures mate ! Keep the arty ones coming there awesome :P
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Beautiful, Simply Stunning

Ray
Last edited by rainwear-experience on March 30th, 2015, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Domino wrote:As someone who has always liked your photos, Gary, I'm not sure about the description 'arty'. Your pictures are always well composed. And as for us lot; pretty girls in pvc, what more could we want?

By the way, not meaning to be picky, but what happened to your decision not to name the girls any more? Sammi Jo, Jody Wright, Irina; these have all be named. Surely, a model should be named, so that she gets credit for her work. It doesn't have to be her real name, does it?
Hi Domino

It depends on the model, some are quite high profile so there is no harm in naming who they are but some other models like to remain anonymous because it might not be their main job. I got a bit a pissed off a few years ago when I had mentioned a models name and a person from the fetish community asked if she would F**k him! When this came back to me I was highly embarrassed as you can imagine. I think that models should be credited for their work especially if they are good models but there are also a lot of wannabes out there who waste photographers time and money and again it would be daft to name them and then another photographer get's caught out.

Gaz
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Thanks for the comments guys.

This shoot is a preamble to launching a new rainwear brand this year. The brand will be mainstream and high end. I am still developing the raincoats and it looks like the "market" is leaning towards PU as a material. So far I have a high end fashion house interested but there is still a lot of work to do. I really would like to see our raincoats on the high street but it isn't easy with so much cheap competition. I will keep you posted as things develop, in the meantime I need to keep practicing with "fashion" and editorial style shooting and this was my first attempt!

Gaz
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

pvculike wrote:
Hi Domino

It depends on the model, some are quite high profile so there is no harm in naming who they are but some other models like to remain anonymous because it might not be their main job. I got a bit a pissed off a few years ago when I had mentioned a models name and a person from the fetish community asked if she would F**k him! When this came back to me I was highly embarrassed as you can imagine. I think that models should be credited for their work especially if they are good models but there are also a lot of wannabes out there who waste photographers time and money and again it would be daft to name them and then another photographer get's caught out.

Gaz
Ah the delights of model photography - I had a similar problem when someone decided to 'track down' a model and contact her, luckily she was an experienced model and looked at it as part and parcel of the job but in an 'industry' where reputation is vital it's not good

And oh the wannabes - two photoshoots completed, both on a Friday night in the toilets of the local night club shot on the very latest mobile phone asking £100 ph

Apart from the few great models it was a delight to work with I can't say I miss the hassle of shoots
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Nice work with the photos. I hope your craft will turn into a swarm of interest in shiny rainwear!