Know anything about this?

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Know anything about this?

Post by plasphil »

I love old rainwear pictures and recently found this fascinating one, anyone know where it originates and hopefully a better image? I presume it is a family band, probably 1940's-50's but why rainwear, maybe they were just 'our' kind of people!
Phil.

newbeech2000

Re: Know anything about this?

Post by newbeech2000 »

It is from Norway. Website https://digitaltmuseum.no. It is in Norwegian so you need to type in Regnfrakk. Many old pictures of plastic and oilskin rainwear and people wearing it.
frogmac

Post by frogmac »

Thank you newbeech2000
I'm glad someone has a museum including rainwear photos.
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Very many thanks Newbeech2000, some fascinating pictures on there including more views of the group and some others of 1930's ladies dressed in lovely raincoats, definitely waterproof!

Phil.

merv

Post by merv »

couldnt argue about the quality of the pics but is it really wise to post pictures includng children on a fetish website. Maybe wiser to stick with the adults only as people could get the wrong idea (or maybe the right idea, its not for me to judge what turns people on after all)
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

I agree with you Merv, I don't think it wise to post pictures of children on here but I really can't see how anyone could get excited over 80 year old images!

Phil.