Glastonbury 2015

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
plasphil

Glastonbury 2015

Post by plasphil »

Lucky for us, rain!

Phil.

hotwilly

Re: Glastonbury 2015

Post by hotwilly »

Watching Glasto on BBC2 right now, Mary J Bligh from earlier, it's raining & a lovely selection of waterproofs on view :)
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

When I see a girl wearing shiny pvc or glass clear raincoat I really want to ask them where she purchased it from and if I can try it on. But instead I go home and put one of my raincoats on and think about the raincoats I've seen other people wearing. I'm always looking to buy more shiny pvc raincoats. I get very excited when I see a new style of raincoat that someone is wearing .
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

I was at Glastonbury this weekend and it was amazing. Wall to wall rainwear. I would say nearly half the women were wearing pvc, plastic or rubberised rainwear and lots more the thin plastic ponchos. Some were wearing both at the same time.
I took quite a few pics so will try and edit them this week
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Excellent news Pete, look forward to seeing them
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Been searching for pics today, sadly there are very few at the moment, found this one though it does include a baby! Sewing the seed for when she's 18!

Phil.

pvcmax

Post by pvcmax »

Me and the wife have the same plastic mac. But mine is a bit tight on, I love the way it crackles when you move in it. I might wear it later on tonight in the house while relaxing in front of the tv. Can't wait.
plasphil

Post by plasphil »

Despite the usual rain, there are a very disappointing number of rainwear pics at Glastonbury this year. Apart from a few shots of flimsy ponchos I found a poor shot of a muddy green Rukka.

Phil.