Rainy Days & Monday Images

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
travis28

Re: Rainy Days & Monday Images

Post by travis28 »

Those sound like wise words Ray. I guess if we all downed tools for a while, perhaps the world might take notice?
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

I doubt that!
But why should we "Down tools"?
Just do not post anything and watch the complaints!
lol lol

Paul
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Hey Ray

I've given up trying to protect my copyright, I think as soon as you post your pictures anywhere on the net whether its a closed group or not some Tos*er will always re-post them without your permission. I wouldn't mind if at least these people gave a credit to either the tog or the company such as PVC-U-LIKE but they cannot even be bothered to do that. Having said all the above, when we fire up the new PVC Dreams Streaming site if we find any footage being downloaded or used illegally we will go for the jugular, solicitors, court action you name it so hopefully no0ne will want to test us!

Don't let any of this put you off taking photo's, you enjoy it and we enjoy sharing your efforts so hopefully you will not be put off uploading anymore.

Gaz :)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

It certainly wont stop me taking photos, I'll be more careful how and where I post my stuff and who I share it with

What annoys me most are the morons like the one who posted in the favourite picture thread "A difficult decision - from over 10,000 images in my album !" not an original image in sight and he has the gall to brag about how large 'his' collection is

I understand that once an image has been posted there's always some tos*er out there that wants to take credit for it and repost it but I still have the right to chose where it's posted

Gaz, I think you'd need to double your staff if you tried to keep a lid on the copyright violations on your images :) however I'd be happy to help if it helps to get rid of these morons
chucky3fm

Post by chucky3fm »

Well Ray..

Maybe put watermarks in pics you post..

After our conservations years ago.. You gave me a wake-up call!
I do respect somebody elses artwork these days..

I always wanted make my own photoshoots.. but i guess it was only an illusion..
Never understand how to start.. how to contact Models.. and most important..
Investing in all this .. (Models, equipment, Website)

All this work for us.. a small group of interesting rainwear lovers

Because of that i'll pay with plessure and respect to being a member of any fetish website!

Happy and thankfull to those.. let us enjoy our "underground" interests...

Respect ya, Ray
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Thanks Chucky, good to know you now understand the amount of effort that goes into a shoot and that you've stropped stealing other peoples work, I've never seen so many DMCA take down notices issued to one person

Ray