Some new pictures

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
scoobydoo

Re: Some new pictures

Post by scoobydoo »

Superb pictures. Where can we buy these macs?
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

scoobydoo wrote:Superb pictures. Where can we buy these macs?
I haven't a Scoopy :shock: sorry, I couldn't resist that one.

Most of the raincoats in the shots above apart from the pink polka dot are the new PU material which will be sold exclusively on our new mainstream site http://fashionrainwear.co.uk/ soon to become "elements Rainwear" Some of my latest shots have been uploaded to the site but I haven't quite worked out how I am going to offer the PU yet. We have three PU materials, natural transparent, Semi Trans Black and Burgundy. The material is 10 times stronger than PVC, stiffer than PVC with no smell. Personally it doesn't quite do it for me but for raincoats it hangs beautifully, doesn't stick and has a very distinct rustle so some of you "Raincoat enthusiasts" will like this material more than PVC. If there is a coat you particularly like let me know or call us on 01280 701464 and I can sort it out manually until I get the material on the site.

cheers

Gaz
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

I quite like the long yellow designer raincoat that You made for Colleen earlier this year.
Could that be done in the Burgundy at a later date?

Paul

pvculike

Post by pvculike »

spitfire617 wrote:I quite like the long yellow designer raincoat that You made for Colleen earlier this year.
Could that be done in the Burgundy at a later date?

Paul

Hi Paul

Yes we can make a coat up in the burgundy, just let me know when you are ready to order. regards Gary
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

scoobydoo wrote:Superb pictures. Where can we buy these macs?
Have you tried eBay :lol:

Sorry Gaz

Scooby you could try http://fashionrainwear.co.uk/
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Guys

Hope you love the pictures above, you can now buy any of our raincoats on http://fashionrainwear.co.uk/ now with the option of the PU material. The codes for the PU are BKT4 for the trans black RET3 for the trans red and NAT8 for the natural. PU is more expensive than PVC so the price is 10% more when you order PU but don't forget that PU being 10 x stronger than PVC will last pretty much forever!

The PU is being sold exclusively on Fashion rainwear, we haven't listed it on PUL.

Hopefully next week we will start the process of overhauling the "look" of the site and re-branding to "Elements Rainwear" with the tag line "When it rains we reign" like it?

Cheers

Gaz :D
rainwear-experience

pvculike wrote:Guys

Hope you love the pictures above, you can now buy any of our raincoats on http://fashionrainwear.co.uk/ now with the option of the PU material. The codes for the PU are BKT4 for the trans black RET3 for the trans red and NAT8 for the natural. PU is more expensive than PVC so the price is 10% more when you order PU but don't forget that PU being 10 x stronger than PVC will last pretty much forever!

The PU is being sold exclusively on Fashion rainwear, we haven't listed it on PUL.

Hopefully next week we will start the process of overhauling the "look" of the site and re-branding to "Elements Rainwear" with the tag line "When it rains we reign" like it?

Cheers

What's PU like for creasing when folded?

You know I'm very supportive of the company (even if I dont buy much) "Elements Rainwear" sounds fine although it does say to me "old & established" which I thought you were looking for and "When it rains we reign" is, in my opinion, dreadful, sorry but its an honest opinion

Ray
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

ray@rainwearcafe wrote:
pvculike wrote:Guys

Cheers

What's PU like for creasing when folded?

You know I'm very supportive of the company (even if I dont buy much) "Elements Rainwear" sounds fine although it does say to me "old & established" which I thought you were looking for and "When it rains we reign" is, in my opinion, dreadful, sorry but its an honest opinion

Ray
Hi Ray

PU is quite resistant to creasing but not sure how it would look if it was crushed over a long period of time. Yes, its a good job we not relying on you to keep us afloat :) but you know every little helps! In terms of the tagline everyone is entitled to their opinion and I know you are not afraid of giving your opinion on most subjects :lol: but I thought it was a good play on words. It will probably have no effect on sales but hopefully the strength of the company will remain with our ability to give a good choice of styles and materials. Gaz
rainwear-experience

Hi Gaz, yep I cant see the tagline having a great effect on sales :D

Ray
mason

Post by mason »

Thanks for the shares. Your raincoats look fantastic!