fakes

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
uki

fakes

Post by uki »

fakes

Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image [Image Image Image Image
Last edited by uki on December 1st, 2015, 3:22 pm, edited 43 times in total.
merv

Re: fakes

Post by merv »

blackmacjay wrote:Someone like UKI needs a lesson on this site!
guessing he is trying to bump his thread to keep it topical as nobody has shown any interest in it, its poor etiquette as much as anything
Domino

Post by Domino »

Come on, Merv. You're looking on the dark side of black again. Firstly, I don't think he would be making five attempts in three minutes to post something, if that was his motive. I'm not sure what exactly he is trying to do or why he can't do it. If we knew that, we could probably help.
uki

Post by uki »

sorry - i wanted to delete replies but I m not firm doing it... thats my fault
Yes - I need a lesson and thanks for " poor etiquette as much as anything "
Domino

Post by Domino »

uki, I'm still not entirely sure what you are trying to do. When you have nade a post the following symbols come up in the top right hand corner:

Clicking on the the pen symbol on the left will allow you to edit your post. Clicking on the 'x' symbol allows you to delete your post - but only if no further posts have been made on the thread concerned. (The 'x' will not appear then.)

I cannot figure out why you are trying to use the quote symbol (") when you wish you make a post of your own (without quoting what someone else has said). Nor do I understand why you are adding pics to your first post without comment rather than making them new posts with a comment.

I am guessing your first language is German, as your named ladies are Lore, Hannah and Liesl - all German names. I also note that in the thread "Summerrain" from 2013, there is a picture of Thessa, I think, (short for Therese?) walking down a city street. In the near distance is a hotel where the sign outside reads "GRAND HOTEL berlin", but when the same picture was put up again under "Summerrain again", the sign reads "GRAND HOTEL WIEN". You obviously altered the first one. Why? And does it mean you're Austrian?

Anyway, I hope this post may be some help to you.
merv

Post by merv »

aha Domino perhaps that it is the whole point of calling this thread Fakes.

The penny may be dropping here, you say that the sign changes from Berlin to Wien. Could it be that our friend here is trying to illustrate how pictures can be easily photoshopped so that everything is not what it first appears. Without an explanation of what the purpose of the whole thing is it does make it kinda futile in some ways.

We may yet get to the bottom of all this
uki

Post by uki »

hey domino and merv - very interesting postings by you .
the bottom of all this ... Austria ? Yes and I m lifelong a lover for ladies in plasticmacs and capes.
Don't lets talk about age; When I was 19 or 20 I started taking pics of mature ladies in PvcMacs . A lot of these analog pics got lost .
Only analog-Liesl exists .
So I tried - its a kind of gambling with phantasy - to photoshop some pics .Some of them are 100% fakes,but a lot are 50% or less ...
If you want I will delete them all . I don't want to bore ..... Anyway,thanks for intelligent postings
Domino

Post by Domino »

Hi. uki
I wouldn't want you to delete all your posts. You won't be able to remove all the false starts now we've replied to them, but you might ask Paul or Mason to do so for you (as Admins).
I hope my post has helped you. If it is still not clear, just ask and I'll try and help further.
Domino
ShinyW

Post by ShinyW »

Uki, I am a fan of mature ladies in shiny rainwear and shiny handbags keep up the good work.
mason

Post by mason »

I just deleted the problem posts.

Merv, knock it off. Blind Freddy could see uki's simply having problems with posting whatever he wanted to say or do.

Uki, if you need help with anything, just ask Paul or me - although Paul is the one who knows this forum backwards, forwards, sideways and inside-out :-)