Pee on Wellies

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
highboots

Pee on Wellies

Post by highboots »

Angelica lolls around in bed only in lingerie and wellies and with cane. Then she goes on a table where she takes off panties and hunkers down. She starts pee on her rubber boots. The hot piss is so huge that it pours down the table. After everything is flooded, she tramples in it on the table. Finally she goes down and calls at her slave.

http://c4s.com/female-boot-world

Image Image Image Image Image
merv

Re: Pee on Wellies

Post by merv »

always a sod when you cannot get to the bathroom in time, perhaps she needs tenalady
highboots

Post by highboots »

Kiss My Wellies
A slave has to worship dark red wellies of Madame Angelica who is only in lingerie. Later she lies down on the bed with cane and her slave has to continue with worshipping her rubber boots till the while, when he has to obey her orders to take her boots off.

Image Image Image Image Image
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

always a sod when you cannot get to the bathroom in time, perhaps she needs tenalady
;)

Since this is is the Rainwear Forum some "Rukka Pee Pants" would proably be more appropriate and nicer looking than a Tena :

http://postimg.org/image/qdd2brbkd/

We even have them in different colours, like blue, orange, yellow and green.
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

Those Rukka pants look cute. Were they sold like that or are they adaptations?
cagouligan

Post by cagouligan »

merv wrote:always a sod when you cannot get to the bathroom in time, perhaps she needs tenalady

I just tried to "like" your comment @merv :lol:
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

The Rukka pants were run of the mill raintrousers that had their legs cut off and seams added with elastic band. They are from soft and rustly PU coated stretch fabric with a nice touch feeling. Although the Rukkas fit better (and look better also) 70 % of the pants we use are blue Helly Hansen ones, also made from PU coated stretch fabric. Their advantage is the fact that the inner fabric is black while the fabric of the Rukkas is white. But our preferred Helly Hansen dealer is often out of stock mainly because of us ! :o Then we refer to Rukkas or yellow and orange Helly Hansens which are white inside.

And you are definitely right, the Rukkas look very cute. Every time I hold a new pair of those in my hands I think that they look and feel and sound much too nicely for their intended use. I always feel a little pity for them.