Just a bit of the collection

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
TheHazmatPixie

Just a bit of the collection

Post by TheHazmatPixie »

The wife(thehazmatpixie) and I started reorganizing some of our collection. Went to good old ikea and purchased one of their collapsible wardrobes. Foolishly, just one. She estimates we're gonna need about 3 or four more. This was just what was readily accessible in our bedroom and not in the 4 jumbo vacuum bags under the bed
https://flic.kr/p/J49dd1
That's about 60 nineties era plastic raincoats alone! Then I have two more closets full and some bins down in my workshop. I thought I had a lot of Legos and action figures, but at last count the rainwear and hazmat suits win! If anyone else has pics of their collections we'd love to see em!
kulshan

Re: Just a bit of the collection

Post by kulshan »

Love your pics of the hazmat suits. Looks like you were having a great time. Crackle crackle.
TheHazmatPixie

Post by TheHazmatPixie »

Aw thanks man. Just shot some hazmat footage of her recently that I'm trying to get together. Gonna try and shoot some more in a couple weeks. We've been talking about doing some custom hazmat videos, but this is a rainwear site I know, so I don't mean to drone on about that. Btw, you sell stuff on eBay right? I think I've seen your handle there. You've had some great stuff that has always managed to get away from me lol. Enjoy the Flickr pics. I'm gonna try and get some more up soon.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Thanks! Will look forward to seeing those. And I will have more transparent rain suits and rainwear in the mix a bit later. Stay tuned.
n1ceguy20

Post by n1ceguy20 »

Just wanted to say that collection looks amazing, rainsuits and breathing apparatus sounds amazing, I expect you'll have great fun making those videos :-)