Wonder what the creator smoked..... Making sun tan plastic suits.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
kulshan

Re: Wonder what the creator smoked..... Making sun tan plastic suits.

Post by kulshan »

Yup and they are for sale too $120.00 a pop.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

I think the guy is a genius, if he can get the yanks to believe they are going to get a suntan wearing PVC hopefully it will be the next big fad. Look forward to seeing loads of fit women excercising in pvc on the beach soon.
mackboost

Post by mackboost »

hmm strange. Now their facebook account, twitter account and instagram account are gone. they were working yesterday when I posted the links.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I would wear one of those to bed.
mackboost

Post by mackboost »

Now their website is gone too. The company didn't even last a month.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's shut down due to some legal issues. On some of their advertisement material they even claim their product can prevent cancer. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to come with claims like that.
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Maybe he got the funding and did a runner? Shame though, i was looking forward to those suits being the next big thing, maybe i should try and convince the brits its good for them! Hey Ray, imagine fit birds walking round Newcastle wearing their PVC sun tan suits, you would be like a jack russell with a bone!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

pvculike wrote: February 26th, 2017, 3:17 pm Maybe he got the funding and did a runner? Shame though, i was looking forward to those suits being the next big thing, maybe i should try and convince the brits its good for them! Hey Ray, imagine fit birds walking round Newcastle wearing their PVC sun tan suits, you would be like a jack russell with a bone!
Well if anyone can make it happen you're the man, its a while since I walked round the toon with a bone

I do remember something similar in the late 70's / early 80's Fenwick's had a display of Parasols, umbrellas and a jacket made from Purple PVC which was supposed to help you tan - sadly the jacket was modelled on a shop dummy and not a girl
mason

Post by mason »

mackboost wrote: February 26th, 2017, 1:57 pm Now their website is gone too. The company didn't even last a month.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's shut down due to some legal issues. On some of their advertisement material they even claim their product can prevent cancer. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to come with claims like that.
The last link takes you to their website and they are still selling them... ?!?