Pics of people wearing raincoats from behind?

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwear-experience

Re: Pics of people wearing raincoats from behind?

Post by rainwear-experience »

hairygit wrote: June 19th, 2019, 8:01 am
northernbloke wrote: February 11th, 2019, 11:13 pm Is there no one else on here that likes MATURE chunky women wearing PVC Rainmacs then ???
Oh yes! I have a lady friend who loves to indulge me, and she thoroughly enjoys wearing her raincoats at every opportunity. Problem is she's married to a mate of mine and he has no idea. She adores posing for photos and videos, and to add to my pleasure she is a nurse, and often wears her uniform dress underneath, so double the pleasure for me!
Looking forward too seeing them ;) We're all friends here
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Oh yes! I have a lady friend who loves to indulge me, and she thoroughly enjoys wearing her raincoats at every opportunity. Problem is she's married to a mate of mine and he has no idea. She adores posing for photos and videos, and to add to my pleasure she is a nurse, and often wears her uniform dress underneath, so double the pleasure for me!
Hiya !

Wow...what sort of raincoats does she wear for you when you meet up ? Is she a lady with a large chunky bum that makes her mac stick out ? It would be fantastic to see some photos of her ! I am not too interested in the "nurse" outfit. But I sure AM interested in how she wears her macs, and what they look like on her...if she likes to put her hood up..if she ties her macs at the waist..etc

Please tell more...and maybe some photos ? Lol

Derek
UK
hairygit

Post by hairygit »

I would love to post some photos, BUT there are issues of security risks about using 3rd party imaging sites. My computer is so full of security programmes that won't allow me to use such sites due to tracking and cookie/virus issues, I take internet security very seriously, was the victim of a near major fraud a few years back with identity theft, I cannot take such risks again. I only found out just now that I can't just attach photos on this group like most of the other groups/forums I am in. If you pm me an e mail address I can send you a few on there.