PVC Bed Sheets, duvet covers & Pillowcases

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
plasticmacboy

PVC Bed Sheets, duvet covers & Pillowcases

Post by plasticmacboy »

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations (ideally UK based companies) that sell pvc bed sheets/mattress covers, duvet covers and pillowcases. It would be good if these were proper incontinence grade plastic material rather than fetish bed sheets, but am open to both suggestions. It just seems a little more of a turn on to have the proper sheets,covers and cases from medical supply companies.

Look forward to your comments and suggestions, thanks.
JellyMan

Re: PVC Bed Sheets, duvet covers & Pillowcases

Post by JellyMan »

You will find it difficult to find medical plastic sheets and covers but take a look here...

https://www.medipost.co.uk/product-cate ... rotectors/

If you want quality then you can't beat PVC-U-LIKE.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Nice to see they are still selling those dependable "Sandra" pants.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

WealdenMac wrote: August 11th, 2019, 3:14 pm Nice to see they are still selling those dependable "Sandra" pants.
I used to wear those all the time but it was a pain having to cut out the pad holder on each pair. Now switched to Fuubuu and Haian which don't need modifying and are marginally cheaper too, plus a range of colours.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

sergiouk wrote: August 12th, 2019, 5:00 pm
WealdenMac wrote: August 11th, 2019, 3:14 pm Nice to see they are still selling those dependable "Sandra" pants.
I used to wear those all the time but it was a pain having to cut out the pad holder on each pair. Now switched to Fuubuu and Haian which don't need modifying and are marginally cheaper too, plus a range of colours.
I "graduated" to Contenta (Nurse Marsh of Sunday paper adverts fame) and then Robinson's, both of which seemed smoother and somehow more "authentic".
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

I'm not familiar with Contenta but did buy some Robinson's, which were very good if quite a lot heavier, but also considerably more expensive, too much so for day-to-day wear.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

sergiouk wrote: August 14th, 2019, 6:52 pm I'm not familiar with Contenta but did buy some Robinson's, which were very good if quite a lot heavier, but also considerably more expensive, too much so for day-to-day wear.
I paid over the odds for the Robinson's because of where I bought them but they appealed as being probably the nearest thing (if larger) to what could be seen on lots of washing lines back in the day and occasionally peeking out from under a wearer's outer clothing
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

Many thanks to all who replied - I bought some pvc pillowcases from Henley's Medical which were of a real nice quality plastic, and yesterday bought some red rubber hospital bed sheets from a company in the Netherlands to try out.

As some of you have mentioned plastic pants, my first introduction to them was with a pair of Robinsons which used to be a really lovely soft plastic material like that of raincoats. Sadly it's difficult now to find good quality plastic pants in soft plastic unless you guys know otherwise.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

I alternate between Fuubuu 2201 (full pant) and 2205 (brief) in black ideally as it seems to stay softer for longer, or more recently the Haian equivalents P005 or ST, again in black though the translucent orange lasts well too (but might be a bit harder to explain in hospital).
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Synreine plastics used to make a range of soft milky white PVC bed sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases. I bought a set once form an incontinence shop and also bought a couple of pairs of Robinson's plastic pants at the same time. It was wonderful sleeping between the PVC sheets, wearing only a pair of plastic pants!