$1000 fine and jail time for no mask.

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

$1000 fine and jail time for no mask.

Post by raincoatboy »

In Harrison county which is where Houston is I heard on the news if you get caught not wearing a mask you can get fined up to $1000 and or time in jail. What a good idea. People who are out of work can afford a $1000 fine and then possibly go to a covid infested jail. Who comes up with these bs ideas?
rainwearlvr

Re: $1000 fine and jail time for no mask.

Post by rainwearlvr »

You can't tell me there isn't something deeper going on. It's bad enough that if you die of a gunshot wound but have the sniffles beforehand they put on the death certificate that you died of coronavirus so they can inflate the numbers. I am so over this bull.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

rainwearlvr wrote: April 25th, 2020, 5:21 am You can't tell me there isn't something deeper going on. It's bad enough that if you die of a gunshot wound but have the sniffles beforehand they put on the death certificate that you died of coronavirus so they can inflate the numbers. I am so over this bull.
I'm sorry but that is rubbish. In fact the exact opposite is happening all over the world. Only people in critical care are being tested and they are not recording care home deaths in the numbers.
The numbers are bigger then the totals listed in every country, it's played down if anything.

There's no conspiracy, no one benefits from this. It is hurting every part of the economy, hence the push stop the spread.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

raincoatboy wrote: April 24th, 2020, 7:52 pm In Harrison county which is where Houston is I heard on the news if you get caught not wearing a mask you can get fined up to $1000 and or time in jail. What a good idea. People who are out of work can afford a $1000 fine and then possibly go to a covid infested jail. Who comes up with these bs ideas?
Being in the UK I’m probably missing something but isn’t the simple solution to avoid a fine or going to jail just to WEAR A MASK or does it go against your rights to spread killer viruses

Maybe the disinfectant cure suggested by your president is the way forward – “Who comes up with these bs ideas?”
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

What's the disinfectant cure? Never heard anything about that one. I have no problems wearing a mask myself. I have been practicing social distancing for many years. Most of the stuff I need I can get on ebay. I'm not a people person. If I get left alone I'm happy as a clam.
rainwear-experience

raincoatboy wrote: April 28th, 2020, 9:38 am What's the disinfectant cure? Never heard anything about that one. I have no problems wearing a mask myself. I have been practicing social distancing for many years. Most of the stuff I need I can get on ebay. I'm not a people person. If I get left alone I'm happy as a clam.
Yeah, there was some Orange faced guy with really odd hair putting about a thought that disinfectant would cure the virus

Of course, when his 'advisors' told him it was crazy talk he went for the sarcasm defence, similar to the 'I was only joking defence' they are used when someone is called out for talking crap or being offensive
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

You mean ingesting disinfectant?
rainwear-experience

raincoatboy wrote: April 28th, 2020, 9:20 pm You mean ingesting disinfectant?
Check it out for yourself, then you can choose what you want to believe the Orange guy meant