I want king size pvc pillow cases

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

I want king size pvc pillow cases

Post by raincoatboy »

I already have regular size pvc pillow cases that I like to snuggle with with I go to bed but I also have 4 large king sized pillows in my rv. Does anyone know of a place that makes king sized pvc pillow cases? I want more pvc in my bed since I figure I'll never meet a real snuggle bug to cuddle up to.
JellyMan

Re: I want king size pvc pillow cases

Post by JellyMan »

There is no such thing as a king size pillow, I think what you are looking for are cushion covers. Some companies sell PVC covers for different size cushions for outdoor use, but these tend to be heavy duty and stiff - not very snuggly! If, like me, you prefer good old soft unbacked plastic, then I think you won't find anything online. However, you can make your own if you don't mind investing a bit. You can either seal edges on a the inside with a stick on tape then use a traditional sewing machne (but it will need to be capable of getting through two layers of material and tape). The tape stops the seams ripping apart as a needle hole will want to tear when pulled. You can also invest in a machine designed to heat seal plastic together - because there are no holes the bond is better (also waterproof) - this is what professional companies use for making plastic macs or pool toys. Normally the machines are expensive and work like a sewing machine got no around shapes, but you can buy bag sealers that do a straight line to seal food, and a cushion would just be a series of lines in a rectangle. Hope this has given you some ideas.

Never give up on the hope of finding someone who will accept your fetish, so long as you start with liking them and understand that they may come to accept, but never fully understand or enjoy your likes. Many of us have partners that are accepting of, what they see as our strange desires, but never like it. My wife would never wear plastic in the bedroom of her own desire, but she does it on occasion for me. We fell in love with each other first with never any mention of specific sexual desires from either of us - that comes later and must always be less important than loving the person for a successful relationship.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Having sai all that I then found this which looks soft and bigger than a normal pillow (unless the model is very small!)...

https://www.bondara.co.uk/black-pvc-pillowcase

Unfortunately out of stock, but I did find the same thing on eBay for a bit less.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Thanks for that link. It looks like a nice pillow case but a little too wide. 40cm by 80 cm would be perfect. There are 4 different sizes of pillows. Standard which most people have, queen, king, and california king. I have 4 king size pillows that are about 20" by 31". They would make good pvc covered snuggle buddies.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

You must be in the US - apologies, we don't have different size bed pillows in yhe UK.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Apologies not necessary. I didn't realize there is only one size pillow in England.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

phone PVC-U-Like , give them the measurements of what you want , choose your material , pay the money , wait a few weeks ' and enjoy !
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I contacted pul and they told me they do not make custom pillow cases.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

sorry to hear that ,strange too , because they have just made me 2 special order over - size macs , so they obviously will make non - standard items
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Yes it is strange. I have a custom ra01 mac that they sealed the front so it is like a night dress. I also have some over booties that go thigh high instead of calf high.