Am I the only one?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
MissRachel

Re: Am I the only one?

Post by MissRachel »

kinkycumbria wrote: December 13th, 2017, 3:27 pm i was straight and always a fetish freek, but since the millenium i have satisfied my lust for latex and pvc discretly outside my marriage, and 90% of these meets have been with tgirls or bi guys, and i know class myself as bisexual and can be a cross dresser too but only in rubber and pvc.
i guess i would not have gone this way if my wife had like fetish wear a little more, she satified my urges for the first 10 years of marriage but now no longer likes sex of any sort, and rubber gloved hand job for being a good boy is a distant memory
Life has many twists and turns. Your short story is so much like mine.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Jjai wrote: November 25th, 2017, 12:16 pm As far as I can see there is a paradox that exists -that I have seen anyway.
In these supposedly enlightened times nobody is supposed to say anything detrimental or negative to anyone, you can dress how you like, have your hair any colour you wish without fear of reprisal etc etc. I see many people these days when I am out, who Don't appear to wash or care for their appearance, wearing clothes that look like they were rescued from landfill.

Nobody notices, gives a second glance or pays the slightest attention.
However, if I am to wear my ex naval long shiny pvc raincoat out -even though it is black and not red, pink or any bright colour people will go out of their way to stare.
Now, if I wear the same clothing in france or Germany there will be absolutely no problem at all, but here in the UK I think there has been so much in the media since the 80s of how certain groups of people are meant to dress, that you are guilty by association the minute you wear a sensible raincoat or rubber clothing.
I am not gay or a cross dresser or Anything else
a female can wear any colour of rubber or pvc without any notice being taken, but with the rare exception of being in London whilst wearing a dull SBR
Mac you can tell exactly what they are thinking by the way in which they will look at you.
Abroad in Europe people are definately more open minded and individual, a quality that has long since gone from the UK sadly.
Paradox, what great word to describe me. When I am dressed as a male and wear something that is PVC it had better be raining and cold. If the outfit is not matching the weather a guy will get some strange looks. However when I am dressed as a lady, I can go to diner in a rubber maid uniform with the weather in the 80s and I get all sorts of compliments as to how I look. I have even noticed some young women wearing their Hunters in Wal-Mart shopping and the is not a drop of rain on the horizon. It is frustrating some times yet exciting.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Working from home there is TOO much of a temptation to dress up. I am wearing my cute rubber boots, my PROS Pants Suit, my matching PROS rain coat and my PROS Rain hat. Under the rain suit I am wearing cute panty's, panty hose, my extra long Marigold Rubber Gloves and a sports shirt. I am going out of my mind with excitement! The rubber odor from the gloves is making swoon. What is wrong with me? None of my friends do this sort of behavior. Maybe they do I just do not see it.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Oh I don't think you are on your own ;)
Put it another way, I know you are not on your own in what you like to wear in these times of isolation and working from home.
therookie1

Post by therookie1 »

MissRachel wrote: March 24th, 2020, 7:10 pm Working from home there is TOO much of a temptation to dress up. I am wearing my cute rubber boots, my PROS Pants Suit, my matching PROS rain coat and my PROS Rain hat. Under the rain suit I am wearing cute panty's, panty hose, my extra long Marigold Rubber Gloves and a sports shirt. I am going out of my mind with excitement! The rubber odor from the gloves is making swoon. What is wrong with me? None of my friends do this sort of behavior. Maybe they do I just do not see it.
Would love to see some pics of you working from home .