People disappearing...

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
MissRachel

Re: People disappearing...

Post by MissRachel »

Hello Wet Friends,

I am a new member and like any group, the new ones have to watch and learn the rules of the new group. that said I do wonder at the number of posts: they seem to be slow. I read one old poster how the site was very active years ago however the posting has fell off for Facebook or the posting tends to lean more to the "fetish tastes."

I love the FASHION aspect of wearing rainwear. I love the romance; the walking in a cool rain late at night walking home from the club (pub as our friends across the pond might say). I have many memoirs walking home, late at night in a soft rain in Korea. I guessI will ust keep reading the older posts here on the site.

I think I am looking for a time and place that is not here anymore. In the 60s women wore long rain coats as a normal way of life. When I take the train to work I cannot believe how sloppy women and men dress. Sometimes I think I am old and from another time...
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

thighbootman wrote: March 13th, 2019, 9:57 pm I can tell you that 'Rubbermackintosh' has probably gone off the site because her husband died, drowned wearing a rubber mack and chest waders. The weight of water presumably held him under. So beware don't get in too deep, you could end up the same way.
May I enquire where and when this happened and how you come to know about it.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

It happened about two years ago on their farm on Gran Canaria. I got to know about it because I went to school with her in Scunthorpe. She still keeps in touch with me by email and she has sent me some of the 'stories' that she used to write for fun; in fact I put a couple of them on this forum a few months ago with her permission. She is alive and well and shacked up on the farm with Jimmy the 'illegal' immigrant from North Africa. She can't marry him because of his dubious status but they both screw around in rubber wear daily. I'm hoping to go out later this autumn to see them and I will have a couple of my shiny rubber macks in my luggage!
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

When I get back from Gran Canaria I'll let you all know how I got on ( or should it be off ) with the two of them.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

thighbootman wrote: September 26th, 2019, 8:49 pm When I get back from Gran Canaria I'll let you all know how I got on ( or should it be off ) with the two of them.
Enjoy your self
Pleased to hear she is alive and well
I use to chat to her regularly when she was on here
Fellow Scunthonians
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Oh dear, how tragic to die in rubber. I only asked as if someone gets into difficulties in a fetish situation the papers can't fail to make the most of it. I remember a local university lecturer mad the headlines when he accidentally asphyxiated while in rubber and self bondage. A warning to us all, I think.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Hello Wet Friends!

I just wanted to bump this little post to see if anyone was wondering about "People Disappearing." Many years ago there was a web site and a magazine about dressing for pleasure. Has all of that dropped out of site? I was able to find so old black and white pictures of some women dressed in lovely rubber capes having a beer at a pub. I do cannot tell if the photo was staged or they were really just four women enjoying the weather and a drink.

I just took a trip to our state fair just after a rainy morning dressed ready for the bad weather, I did not see one person dressed up to brave the cold and wet. Do see the post it has pictures of me on the Sky Way.

It must be a regional thing. Who knows. I need to move to New England or Seattle to see people bundled up in their best rain gear.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

veradk wrote: April 1st, 2019, 3:10 pm Hello.

She sadly is quite disabled these days and therefore things on the pleasure front have ceased. So I tend to dress in fetish wear quite often. I also like the tarty look. Split skirts and fishnets. These were styles she never liked and although on ocassions she would indulge me it was very few and far between. You however are a very lucky man having the wonderful lady you do. Not that I'm saying my partner isn't wonderful she is. I dress at home how I like so I'm very lucky.

I always remember a friend of hers asking what she thought of husbands buying clothes for wives she quickly replied bad idea as she would look like a prostitute if I bought her clothes.

Vera
Dressing as you NEED to dress? That describes me.