What PVC pants do you like?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
JellyMan

Re: What PVC pants do you like?

Post by JellyMan »

Clear smooth plastic, elasticated waist and legs. I have often wondered what plastic bloomers would be like (the sort PUL do). Take "pants" to the American definition and I would love some PUL joggers! Basically extra long bloomers!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

NylonPVC wrote: April 13th, 2019, 7:39 am Has to be all PVC and I love the Haian boxers, bloomers and pants. They seem to have stopped making them though.
There are a few on ebay still, i get my Haian ones from there. Always good quality if the price is a little high at times.
Lets get swishy!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I just had a pull-up one and a snap-on one in yellow made to measure and I must say they are devine.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

ilikecoated wrote: January 27th, 2020, 7:36 pm I just had a pull-up one and a snap-on one in yellow made to measure and I must say they are devine.
I love those sort, even ripped or torn ones
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Are you also talking about fabric backed ones, like mine ?
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Haian have been a thinner PVC for their black products for a couple of years but recent purchases from FuuBuu are an even thinner and softer PVC but quite rustly. Quiet enough under jeans not to need anything over them to hush them but how they'll fare with wearing and washing only time will tell. I'll report back.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Are they PVC or PU ? Some PU ones are quite thin and rustly but astonishingly sturdy.
Capeme

Post by Capeme »

Pvculike pants are lush!! Smooth, feel right, smell right, excellent choice of colours. Great for being "discrete". Also love the thin Hain pants because they are sooo noisy and feel great! Excellent for "forced or humiliation" play. Would love pvculike to do some locking pants
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I haven't had the opportunity to wear plastic pants since the ones I stole in my early teens, They were real extra large baby pants, not adult size, frosty, smooth plastic, with a strong lanolin smell because back then lanolin was thought to be good for the skin. If I were to acquire some now they would be clear plastic, elasticated leg, slightly tight fit but being able to move against the fabric is important for that extra platicy feeling. I like glass clear (no colour) and no details that might get in the way of the view - I find clear plastic extra sexy because you get the humiliation of everything is visible. I would adore my wife wearing a pair of plastic pants, but she would never do it willingly. In fact I just imagined a new fantasy in which she is wearing PVC boots, clear plastic pants and bra and nothing else around the house on a normal day, cleaning, watching TV, maybe even a spot of gardening! I have never really thought about the noise, except when trying not to make any, so I guess a nice loud crackle in her pants as she moved would be brilliant!

By the way, this thread ought to be in the main discussion section, because a pair of plastic pants in a downpour, and nothing else, would be entirely suitable rainwear I think 😜
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

The material used by both FuuBuu and Haian differs between colours and has changed over the years. I usually end up wearing black tangas in summer and white full briefs in winter, both of which wear well, giving at least twenty full days and washes before becoming hard and starting to crack, and many more wears under casual but not office wear as the crackling becomes audible in quiet places. Their yellow, blue and pink don't last well at all although Haian's translucent colours seem good, except some translucent black purchased recently are different again and very noisy (which I know appeals to some but not me).