My first mac!

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
MacExp

My first mac!

Post by MacExp »

So this is the 2nd time I've moved away from home and i'm living with 4 other students and i've finally plucked up the courage to buy my first pvc mac! Very large black pvc from ebay, very excited!

However I am wondering to how I would store it, I have a HUGE room but not that much storage space... how does everybody store their macs secretly? I do live a normal student life and sex life and tend to bring girls back often, I don't want strangers to find my mac stash!

TL;DR How do people store their macs?

Macexp.
merv

Re: My first mac!

Post by merv »

why hide it at all? If you only have the one mac and you wear it out when it rains then it is no big deal. You only make it a big deal by trying to squirrel it away so that when someone does actually see it they wonder why you are hiding it away. Just hang it with your other coats jackets
MacExp

Post by MacExp »

Didn't really answer my question merv, but i'll answer yours. Floor length black pvc macs are not very fashionable for anyobdy these days - the only people i've ever seen wearing them are gothic folk and you should see the amount of stares and weird looks they get! If somebody saw it, they'd ask about it in a negative way. The questions are going to happen regardless if they find it with me hiding it or out on display. If anybody asked i'd just choke up therefore I want to avoid that situation as much as possible.
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

Why not fold it up neatly so you don't get your raincoat creased when you need to use it and fold it up in a sportsbag or shoulder bag and keep it under the bed ?

Or, since you entertain females in your room on a regular basis, just hang it on the back of the door and claim that an ex girlfriend forgot to take it after a party one night and see what comments they make !
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

If it's only the one coat I'd say make sure you fold it up neatly so as not to give it too many creases/wrinkles and stash it in a drawer under your other clothes.

Do you plan on introducing the girls you bring up to your room to your fetish at all?
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Rather than folding why not roll up loosley & put away
All the experts say rolling up your clothes when packing a suitcase prevents creasing
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pacamac2

Post by pacamac2 »

When I saw this article "My First Mac" I thought it was going to be a fellow mac enthusiast recalling his/her recollections of their first msc ...as a infant

Instead a student.....late teens...early twenties....openly admitting on here about buying their "first mac"

Good to know that there is a chance of youngsters finding an attraction to rainwear

As Merv rightly said..."Why hide it"

I think a bit of reassurance wouldn"t go amiss here

Don"t hide it away...just hang it up...let all visitors see it...see if anyone remarks on it...then go out in it.......don"t look sheepish or guilty drawing attention to yourself...you might get a pleasant surprise..OK you might get odd glances...cretins who feel justified to throw snide remarks at you...don"t give into them.....wear it

I wear my mac on a regular basis...a neighbour tried to belittle me..I ignored him...he gave up......

Hope this helps to give you confidence and if it does and you have available cash get another mac...wear them alternatively...there are some good deals to be had on ebay

Peter
MacExp

Post by MacExp »

Great idea Jjai - my flatmates on the other hand will know it wouldn't be my ex-girlfriend's choice of clothing ;) My bed on the otherhand has no space underneath for anything - it's like a box bed.

I've only ever introduced one girl to my bondage fetish- we were in a 8 month relationship and she loved it. However i've never said anything about rainwear Bill_P! Such a nice thought that i'd bring a girl back who was into this kind of thing or very open minded to go along with it!

Great idea hotwilly! I may roll it up and keep it in an unused sports bag then...see how long that lasts :)

And thank you pacamac2, may build up the confidence eventually! :)
Elerias

Post by Elerias »

When I lived together with fellow students a few years back, I had my rainwear collection folded into cardboard moving boxes and put away in my clothing closet. I trusted my friends they would not go searching in my stuff for no reason. I started with 1 box, but at the end of my study I had collected 5 boxes. No one ever found out, although I had some close calls with my internet browsing history on my computer..
Priscilla

Post by Priscilla »

Interesting as this thread is (no sarcasm intended) I had hoped that it would be an ongoing thread where we describe our first mac, and the pleasure it gave us.

Anyone interested in that direction?