Making room for new things

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Rainwearmaster

Making room for new things

Post by Rainwearmaster »

We are currently trying to make some room for new items. Over the next weeks we will sell some itemsof our collection on ebay, there is currently a nice, very large HH vintage raincoat and a few other things someone would may be interested in. Look for seller "weltpostkarte" and check out. Best rgds. RWM
merv

Re: Making room for new things

Post by merv »

I believe you are allowed to post a link to an item, I hope so anyway as I have in the past and no one has complained. It makes life so much easier to just click on a link to the item rather than following cryptic clues. Us internet users are basically lazy (or is that just me) and want an easy life
kampvc

Post by kampvc »

Absolutely agree with merv... One click and we're there, plus I just tried looking the sellers name up it did not work.
- Kal
Rainwearmaster

Post by Rainwearmaster »

Sorry for any problems, I did not want to miuse this board here. Here is a link:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/390697525678?ssP ... 1558.l2649

Hope this works finde. More items will be offered during the next weeks.
Thanks again and rgds RWM
mason

Post by mason »

It's absolutely OK to post obvious e-bay links on here. That's what this sub-forum is for ^_^
rubberrukka

Post by rubberrukka »

Rainwearmaster wrote:We are currently trying to make some room for new items. Over the next weeks we will sell some itemsof our collection on ebay, there is currently a nice, very large HH vintage raincoat and a few other things someone would may be interested in. Look for seller "weltpostkarte" and check out. Best rgds. RWM
Am I right in thinking you do not post outside Germany?
Rainwearmaster

Post by Rainwearmaster »

I am sending things outside of Germany if requested, shouldn`t be no problem as long its Europe.
The only service I don`t use is paypal, sorry.
Best rgds. RWM
rubberrukka

Post by rubberrukka »

Rainwearmaster wrote:I am sending things outside of Germany if requested, shouldn`t be no problem as long its Europe.
The only service I don`t use is paypal, sorry.
Best rgds. RWM
Many thanks ...pity about paypal ..bank transfers from the u.k. can cost between 15 and 30 euros
mikemac

Post by mikemac »

some nice stuff