Waterproofs on

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Anotherraincoat

Waterproofs on

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Decent bit of rain In London, rainmac and trousers on and enjoying the walk
How’s your rainy day 😈
Vxr 15

Re: Waterproofs on

Post by Vxr 15 »

Hi my rainy day started at 5 this morning, came in for about an hour to change into another set of waterproofs then back out till about 12. Saw a good dozen people out walking there dogs, most of the ladies said they liked what i was wearing, this makes me more confident in going out more in my rainwear. A good morning.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Glad you enjoyed yourself what did you wear
delboy

Post by delboy »

I have also been out this morning walking a around my local Nationa Trust property fully dressed in black PVC. Needless to say it was not very busy however three ladies complimented me on my outfit saying it was very appropriate for the weather.

Delboy
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

Anotherraincoat wrote: March 28th, 2018, 11:30 am Glad you enjoyed yourself what did you wear
I was 1st wearing a red pu coat and trousers then I changed into my new pvc glass black trousers with my recently purchased Heidi Klum raincoat, both outfits complimented by the ladies i came across.
wetlookslicker

Post by wetlookslicker »

Will be finishing work early this morning then I'll be going into the city dressed in my black pvc pants, pink put raincoat with my new matching wide brimmed hat and matching pink hunter boots. I'll spend the afternoon and night strolling downtown and stoping off in coffee shops I always love dressing up in the rain
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

So another rainy day today so of course had to Don the rain gear again and off out into the rain, this morning was not to good as the rain was light and patchy but this afternoon was much better, nice amount of rain to make sure we got nice and wet, love being outside in the rain with my rain gear on.