Photos of all kinds of rainwear :)

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
regnbukser

Photos of all kinds of rainwear :)

Post by regnbukser »

regnbukser

Re: Photos of all kinds of rainwear :)

Post by regnbukser »

8-)
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

The copyright patrol will love that site, lol
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Domino

Post by Domino »

Well, it's been around for a good many years now.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: May 25th, 2019, 11:54 am The copyright patrol will love that site, lol
Obviously I can't speak for others but personally I had no problem with the people running the site as:
1. They had the good manners to ask if they could use images belonging to me - good manners go along way with me
2. They normally credited the website where appropriate
3. While I'd never condone stealing other people's work at least the guy works hard to produce a site of previously unseen content (even if not original work) rather than moronically vacuuming up images from other sites
:o :o :o
travis28

Post by travis28 »

rainwear-experience wrote: May 29th, 2019, 11:57 am
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: May 25th, 2019, 11:54 am The copyright patrol will love that site, lol
Obviously I can't speak for others but personally I had no problem with the people running the site as:
1. They had the good manners to ask if they could use images belonging to me - good manners go along way with me
3. While I'd never condone stealing other people's work at least the guy works hard to produce a site of previously unseen content (even if not original work) rather than moronically vacuuming up images from other sites

Well said. I retain copyright over all of the images I take but a quick link back to my flickr would be nice? Polite even?
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

travis28 wrote: May 31st, 2019, 12:12 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: May 29th, 2019, 11:57 am

Well said. I retain copyright over all of the images I take but a quick link back to my flickr would be nice? Polite even?
That is to simple!!!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

But this is the internet so politeness and respect has no place here
travis28

Post by travis28 »

rainwear-experience wrote: May 31st, 2019, 1:07 pm But this is the internet so politeness and respect has no place here
Yep - but this kind of behaviour is bleeding over into real life now. I always hold doors open for people, say please and thank you but this seems to be a habit that is dying on its feet.

Back to the topic though - I had a clash with a troll (not here) who was stealing my images and passing them off as their own. Their response, "if you post it on the internet, it no longer belongs to you". This is sad but true to a certain degree. I once used to to stop people downloading my full size photos but I thought what's the point?
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

There are rainwear and PVC pants companies in China that use my photo's they have picked off the net. To the buyer they are buying the product in the picture but of course that's not the case. I was in Spain last year in a DIY store and found some nasty poncho's for sale, on the front was a picture of Jo May that I took about 15 years ago! i was shocked to say the least but there is absolutely nothing you can do, that's the world we live in with no respect for anything, I blame Trump!