The Rain Season 2 Netflix

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
travis28

Re: The Rain Season 2 Netflix

Post by travis28 »

rainwear-experience wrote: July 13th, 2019, 4:38 pm
travis28 wrote: July 13th, 2019, 10:44 am I thought the 1st season was not too bad. Linda and I have a competition as to who can say "RAAAZZMUUUUSSSSS" better. ;)
Who usually wins and whats the prize :)
I do - and the prize is that I cook dinner (as per the usual, lol!)

RRRRAAAAASSSSSMUUUssssSSSS ;)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

travis28 wrote: July 13th, 2019, 8:07 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: July 13th, 2019, 4:38 pm
travis28 wrote: July 13th, 2019, 10:44 am I thought the 1st season was not too bad. Linda and I have a competition as to who can say "RAAAZZMUUUUSSSSS" better. ;)
Who usually wins and whats the prize :)
I do - and the prize is that I cook dinner (as per the usual, lol!)

RRRRAAAAASSSSSMUUUssssSSSS ;)
Sounds fair to me :D :D :D
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

Oooh damn. I've been meaning to watch this for a few months, guess I have all the more reason to now! Those are some seriously cool outfits. Kinda made me want some for my own collection.
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Phee Jameson wrote: July 14th, 2019, 11:09 am Oooh damn. I've been meaning to watch this for a few months, guess I have all the more reason to now! Those are some seriously cool outfits. Kinda made me want some for my own collection.
Those are pretty groovy suits - I purchased this months ago and need to do a shoot with Linda. (Silver, gloves attached are black)

Also, when the prop maker has finished their work, we commissioned a female version of this outfit for a future shoot (ncluding silver boots). They're putting the suit together in 4 way stretch silver pvc. The helmet has been completed.

(In line with the total enclosure/Hazmat theme)
rainwear-experience

travis28 wrote: July 14th, 2019, 12:47 pm
Phee Jameson wrote: July 14th, 2019, 11:09 am Oooh damn. I've been meaning to watch this for a few months, guess I have all the more reason to now! Those are some seriously cool outfits. Kinda made me want some for my own collection.
Those are pretty groovy suits - I purchased this months ago and need to do a shoot with Linda. (Silver, gloves attached are black)

Also, when the prop maker has finished their work, we commissioned a female version of this outfit for a future shoot (ncluding silver boots). They're putting the suit together in 4 way stretch silver pvc. The helmet has been completed.

(In line with the total enclosure/Hazmat theme)

It sounds like a couple of people have got their mojos back :)

"RRRRAAAAASSSSSMUUUssssSSSS" :)
travis28

Post by travis28 »

It sounds like a couple of people have got their mojos back :)

[/quote]

Getting there! Setting up the lights and backdrop can take about an hour at least and come the weekend, we're both pretty much in "chill out mode". Still, I hope it will happen before the year is out :)
rainwear-experience

travis28 wrote: July 14th, 2019, 3:37 pm It sounds like a couple of people have got their mojos back :)

Getting there! Setting up the lights and backdrop can take about an hour at least and come the weekend, we're both pretty much in "chill out mode". Still, I hope it will happen before the year is out :)
[/quote]

Excellent news, look forward to see the results if you chose to share them
travis28

Post by travis28 »

Cheers, I tend to post on flickr - I shoot things for fun and if other people enjoy them, that's cool and makes me smile :)
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

For those with Netflix check out season 3 of Stranger Things there is at least one episode showing some nice 80's rainwear!
travis28

Post by travis28 »

travis28 wrote: July 14th, 2019, 4:50 pm

Cheers, I tend to post on flickr - I shoot things for fun and if other people enjoy them, that's cool and makes me smile :)
Posted the Cybercontroller pics on FlickR -

The set can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/trav28/alb ... 0734741673