Goodbye and thankyou

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plasphil

Goodbye and thankyou

Post by plasphil »

As I've had a threatening letter from Mason regarding a comment I made (deleted by him) that someone should do some easy research themselves before asking so many questions, I'm out of here. I've enjoyed my many years here but it's just not the same these days. Good luck to the other dedicated long term posters, particularly Ray and Paul.

Thankyou and goodbye. Phil
KlepperGuy

Re: Goodbye and thankyou

Post by KlepperGuy »

Sadly this is a sign of the times...........people are more aggressive nowadays in all walks of life.
Civility cost nothing.
mason

Post by mason »

Let me make this clear, PlasPhil: I did NOT make any threats whatsoever!!!!

You were extremely rude to BethBennett, so I deleted your post and gave you a warning. I did not in any way name or shame you publicly.

I cannot believe you had the nerve to slag me off publicly simply because I told you off for your rudeness.

Anyway, I stand by what I said, and if you don't like it, that's too bad. It's YOUR problem. Not mine.
mason

Post by mason »

KlepperGuy wrote: October 10th, 2019, 4:26 pm Sadly this is a sign of the times...........people are more aggressive nowadays in all walks of life.
Civility cost nothing.
It's a pity he could not have been more civil to Beth.

I had a look at that Youtube clip. The comment revealing the title was not readily visible unless you clicked on 'reply'
Jimson45

Post by Jimson45 »

beth i think you have made good contributions and i hope you continue! "never mind the bollocks" :-)
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

mason wrote: October 11th, 2019, 9:19 am
KlepperGuy wrote: October 10th, 2019, 4:26 pm Sadly this is a sign of the times...........people are more aggressive nowadays in all walks of life.
Civility cost nothing.
It's a pity he could not have been more civil to Beth.

I had a look at that Youtube clip. The comment revealing the title was not readily visible unless you clicked on 'reply'
This is "passive aggressive behavior" on the part of the rude person. It is a very classic "good bye and hope you have a bad life tactic." What this person should have said was' "oops, I was having a stressed out day and I just spoke without thinking-sorry that answer came out so rude." But now we live in a world where we have a certain amount of "shielding" from real people. We can say anything on the internet that we would not normally say to our wives, husbands, friends, neighbors or parents face to face.

Sorry, this sort of thing burns me up. I would love to see that person snap off at his/her boss at work. Maybe that is the tough guy world he/she lives in. It does not matter; he/she is gone.

Oh by the way, the rude person can create a new login and just "lurk" around without us even knowing so further floating their passive aggressive behavior. Now I am trolling.

Now back to fun stuff like posting pictures of rainwear !
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg