Annie Girardot (shiny black PVC mac in 'Liste Noire' - 1984).

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Annie Girardot (shiny black PVC mac in 'Liste Noire' - 1984).

Post by rothbhoy »

I did a search under 'Annie Girardot', 'Liste Noire' and 'Black List' that produced nothing so it appears that a link to this film may not have been posted on here before. So, here goes - Annie Girardot wearing a shiny black PVC mac in the 1984 film 'Liste Noire' - English title 'Black List'. Enjoy! :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkW1V3s3tw
Rainworshipper

Re: Annie Girardot (shiny black PVC mac in 'Liste Noire' - 1984).

Post by Rainworshipper »

Thanks for posting this vid. Attractive middle aged woman in a very shiny black mac, I wish there were some like her around now. I like the way the belt shows off her waist.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Rainworshipper wrote: June 29th, 2020, 4:53 pm Thanks for posting this vid. Attractive middle aged woman in a very shiny black mac, I wish there were some like her around now. I like the way the belt shows off her waist.
Agree with you - always so nice to see a mature lady in a lovely shiny mac like that. My favourite has got to be Françoise Fabian in the French film 'Faubourg Saint Martin' - she's just something else completely - absolutely STUNNING!
rainmacmad

Post by rainmacmad »

Great clip
Priscilla

Post by Priscilla »

Thanks Rothbhoy for your mention of Francoise Fabian in Faubourg St Martin, I have just watched it and totally agree that she is lovely in it, especially in her stunning black pvc Mac. And with the sound turned full up, I could hear the swish and rustle it gave when she moved in it, or when others stroked it.

That fashion was very common in the 1980’s worn with “power” dresses with strong shoulders; the black material was very soft and shiny. Ah, if only those lovely macs would come back!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

For those not wishing to watch the whole thing, the Mac first appears at 47 mins 24 seconds (correct me if I'm wrong).

My wife had exactly that Mac in the early 90's.Super soft and lined and had huge shoulder pads! It was an eye watering £120 but in the sale for £30 which was a lot, but I forced myself to buy it for her! Eventually the shiny surface went matt, cracked and peeled, even though it hadn't seen as much action as I hoped; she never wore it in public and rarely in the bedroom.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Priscilla wrote: June 29th, 2020, 8:20 pm Thanks Rothbhoy for your mention of Francoise Fabian in Faubourg St Martin, I have just watched it and totally agree that she is lovely in it, especially in her stunning black pvc Mac. And with the sound turned full up, I could hear the swish and rustle it gave when she moved in it, or when others stroked it.

That fashion was very common in the 1980’s worn with “power” dresses with strong shoulders; the black material was very soft and shiny. Ah, if only those lovely macs would come back!
Glad you enjoyed the 'Faubourg St Martin' film. Yes indeed - the swishing and rustling is just wonderful to hear. Angie (Anita Dobson in 'Eastenders') wore a mac in the 80s that was very similar - you could hear her mac swishing and rustling too when she walked about in it.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Yes those classic double breasted trench coats look very sexy and elegant. It is a pity they are not as comon anymore. But they are still available even from some high fashion brands but they usually cost an arm and a leg.

I have seen pictures of Rihanna wearing a brown vinyl coat as a dress for the Grammy awards BTW.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: June 30th, 2020, 2:48 pm Yes those classic double breasted trench coats look very sexy and elegant. It is a pity they are not as comon anymore. But they are still available even from some high fashion brands but they usually cost an arm and a leg.

I have seen pictures of Rihanna wearing a brown vinyl coat as a dress for the Grammy awards BTW.
Yeah, I vaguely remember that coat that Rihanna wore. I seem to remember the media were saying it was made of latex. Dunno! - Nice coat though.