Shower curtain tried to get me.

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

Shower curtain tried to get me.

Post by raincoatboy »

I got my new glass clear shower curtain with pockets for tablets and cellphones in the mail. It lets you put your cellphone into a vertical or horizontal pocket with touch sensitive material to change songs or skip commercials. I was enjoying my music when the curtain kept sticking to my bum. I turned around and said to it "That's not a good idea".
rubberdee

Re: Shower curtain tried to get me.

Post by rubberdee »

What did it say when you told it to stop fondling. lol
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Must admit having had a plastic shower curtain decide to get a bit amorous with me in the past When in a nice hot shower, I thought well, the fabric was new, smelt all plasticy and pvc aroma emanating from it and all those lovely soapy bubbles... what the hell, we had a great tome together! Lol
Lets get swishy!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Its a great censation ,i used to wrap my x girlfiend in a wet white shower curtain when we were in it together for a laugh ( big turn on for me ) , it looked so sexy over here naked body and felt even better when done to me !
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

rubberdee wrote: June 28th, 2020, 6:46 pm What did it say when you told it to stop fondling. lol
It said to me "Next time you shower I'm gonna put your face into one of the tablet pockets so you xan't breath and I'm gonna put your junk into one of the cellphone pockets. By the time I'm done with you, you will be laying on the shower floor unconcious";)
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

I have a plastic shower curtain feels lovely when in the shower plus lovely plastic smell .
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

We have a spare plastic shower curtain that we keep in the airing cupboard where its nice n warm ,the warm plastic smels nice .
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

It said to me "Next time you shower I'm gonna put your face into one of the tablet pockets so you xan't breath and I'm gonna put your junk into one of the cellphone pockets. By the time I'm done with you, you will be laying on the shower floor unconcious";)
Not a friendly sort of shower curtain then :lol:
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

When I was a student my landlady had a clear plastic shower curtain. The curtain an I had good times in the bathroom, but when she went away on holiday, I would take it down and use it as a sheet on my bed, wrapping myself up in it. Joyous times!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

When we had a plastic shower curtain used to love wrapping it round me when I and the curtain thoroughly wet, and then twisting myself round so the curtain was almost tied at the top cutting off the fresh air. It brought the plastic closer to my face and body