What is your favourite pvc rainwear?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
pvcbliss

What is your favourite pvc rainwear?

Post by pvcbliss »

Lets keep it in context. I know discussing plastic and rubber underwear appears popular, but Im not sure it really can be called rainwear?!?
plasticpacamac

Re: What is your favourite pvc rainwear?

Post by plasticpacamac »

Mine is my Jeantex PVC navy blue hooded long raincoat, that I bought over 10 years ago. I remember when i wore it to an open air concert in London's Regents Park my sister said "you look like a pervert in that mack". "Well at least then I'm a dry pervert" I replied, "unlike all these others in their flimsy showerproofs". I still have this mack but I must admit i only wear it when it is already absolutely tipping down with rain!
Fanta

Post by Fanta »

pvcbliss wrote: July 1st, 2023, 2:09 pm Lets keep it in context. I know discussing plastic and rubber underwear appears popular, but Im not sure it really can be called rainwear?!?
Plastic and rubber underwear defiantly isn't rainwear so maybe people should keep such topics for here in off-topic.

Although your question isn't off-topic, it's most defiantly ON topic so I don't know why you didn't just post it in the main Rainwear Discussions board.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Yes. I think you are right. I'm definitely on a topic thats not off topic. I shall go on topic to put it right! Right😁😁!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Totally agree. Plastic pants should not be seen on this rainwear site. In fact if anyone has any plastic pants they need to get rid of before the Rukka Police arrive I’d be happy to take them off their hands. I’m not proud. I can take the horror of being inundated with lovely vinyl panties and shiny thongs to keep you people safe from those who should smite anything not of a rainwear persuasion.

Cherie x
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I would happily separate the Rukka police from their garments and make plastic panties out of them. :twisted:
astrong2

Post by astrong2 »

My 2 favorite coats are the black vinyl trench and the purple cubes 2048 trench coat. The women who wear those coats look VERY SEXY when they wear them!!!