3rd AI Story

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
spitfire617

3rd AI Story

Post by spitfire617 »

Geoffery, a rather eccentric man, had quite an unusual fashion sense. Clad in a bright yellow PVC raincape and matching trousers, he embarked on a bus journey on a particularly stormy day. Despite the heavy rain pouring down, Geoffery remained undeterred, embracing the weather with absolute delight.

As the bus trudged through the rain-soaked streets, Geoffery sat by the window, eagerly observing the raindrops dance on the glass. He couldn't help but smile, feeling a certain sense of adventure in the midst of this downpour. The tapping sound of rain hitting the roof of the bus provided a comforting symphony that just added to his excitement.

The bus finally reached the bustling city, and Geoffery stepped out onto the wet pavement. He pulled up his hood, ensuring his equally yellow hat protected his head from the relentless raindrops. Unfazed by the curious glances from passersby, he embraced his unique appearance, walking confidently through the rain.

The streets seemed somehow transformed by the storm; the colorful umbrellas of others created a mesmerizing sea of contrasting hues. Puddles formed at every turn, reflecting the city lights, and Geoffery couldn't resist splashing through them, feeling a child-like glee with each leap.

Geoffery strolled aimlessly, immersing himself in his surroundings. The rain-slicked streets mirrored the bustling cityscape, adding a mystical quality to the otherwise ordinary sights. Despite the rain obscuring the details, Geoffery appreciated the architecture, the vibrant signs, and the splashes of colors from posters and shop awnings.

Passing by cafes and shops, he occasionally sought shelter temporarily, savoring the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the company of strangers buzzing with conversation. But soon enough, Geoffery would find himself back on the wet pavement, eager to explore more of the city under the rain's enchanting spell.

The rain continued to shower the city with vigor, drenching everything in its path. But for Geoffery, the rain wasn't an inconvenience; it was an invitation to enjoy the world in a unique way. The downpour provided him with an opportunity to appreciate the city's charm without the crowds, to experience the streets as if they were his own private domain.

As the day drew to a close, Geoffery, still adorned in his yellow ensemble, made his way back to the bus stop. With a lasting smile on his face, he boarded the bus, his raincape dripping with water as he took a seat. The journey home granted him a moment to reflect on his quirky adventure, grateful for the joy he had found in the simple act of embracing the rain while exploring the streets of the city he loved.
pvcluver

Re: 3rd AI Story

Post by pvcluver »

I don't wear a yellow raincape (just a yellow PVC jacket with black waterproof trousers) but love the sentiments in this story as they are just what I enjoy doing occasionally
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

It depends what you put into the AI what comes out of it so these are experimental!
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

It was very good of you to give this AI malarkey a go & as you say what you input determines the output, it might catch on!!
mason

Post by mason »

Interesting tale, but I'd really rather write my own content.
cyclecape

Post by cyclecape »

Very interesting story wonder if it would come true.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

It’s interesting what can be created and surprisingly more readable than I had expected. It is however just a series of repetitive comments on the characteristics of rain and never goes anywhere except back to where it started. In that respect it is very true to life as own adventures are probably much more mundane than we would like.

Cherie x
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

It depends what details you put in! And how much!
I agree it can be repetitive.
And yes it is American English

I put this in the description.

Anne wearing a pvc shiny blue raincape and shiny blue pvc bib trousers walking in a thunder and rain storm wearing wellington boots.

This is what it came up with.

Anne bravely trudged through the pouring rain, her outfit prepared to withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Wrapped tightly around her body was a shiny blue PVC raincape, reflecting every glimmer of lightning that pierced the dark sky above. The material clung to her, protecting her from the relentless downpour.

But Anne wasn't just wearing a raincape – she had also adorned her legs with equally impressive shiny blue PVC bib trousers. These waterproof trousers seamlessly connected to the raincape, creating a unified ensemble that shielded her entire body from the elements. The glossy fabric accentuated every movement she made, even in the midst of the storm.

Her feet were safely encased in Wellington boots, designed to keep her dry and provide traction in the slick conditions. Each step she took left a distinct imprint in the wet ground, testifying to her determination to face the thunderstorm head-on.

As lightning illuminated the sky, Anne's outfit shimmered with an almost ethereal glow, capturing the attention of anyone lucky enough to witness her fearless journey. The contrast between the darkness of the storm and the vibrant blue of her ensemble created a surreal scene that seemed straight out of a movie.

Anne's footsteps echoed through the streets as she continued her determined walk, the rain pouring off the edges of her cape and trousers in cascades. The storm raged on, but Anne persisted, seemingly unbothered by the elements. Her PVC attire served its purpose – she remained dry and protected within her waterproof armor.

As the storm subsided and the rain gradually ceased, Anne emerged from the tempest with an air of confidence and resilience. Her shiny blue PVC raincape and bib trousers, alongside her trusty Wellington boots, had triumphed over the forces of nature.

Anne had embraced the storm, not as a hindrance but as a testament to her strength and unyielding spirit. Her outfit had empowered her to navigate the volatile weather conditions with grace and style – a true testament to her unwavering determination.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Pretty impressive actually. I could well imagine seasoned writers using AI to create blocks of text then proofreading and editing to meet the storyline. But all the text was generated from very large amounts of learning material which I guess was stolen from writers without their consent. I can’t imagine the likes of OpenAI being able or willing to cough up money to the people who created the original human written content from which AI is taught.

Cherie x
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Yes indeed I agree with all those points though at present I have no tried to use AI with my own writing!